Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Can't install hard drive on tempest 410 elite case

Last response: in Storage
December 4, 2012 5:43:50 PM

So I pulled out the hard drive tray, locked in the hard drive. But the real problem is that the hard drive tray won't fit in the computer case. I'm trying my best to push in the hard drive but it won't go in. Any solutions?
Related resources
a b G Storage
December 4, 2012 6:08:28 PM

unscrew them that will permit the tray to model there use to hold the tray in place. did you read the case manual on how to do it ?
m
l
December 4, 2012 6:10:46 PM

scout_03 said:
unscrew them that will permit the tray to model there use to hold the tray in place. did you read the case manual on how to do it ?

I looked at the link you provided me and there's no screws on my case. It's just the tray and yes, I did read the manual. It tells me to put the hard drive on the tray, and then put it back into the case from the front of the case. As you know there are two screws on each side of the hard drive tray, these are the things that are blocking the way. I'm new to building computers so I won't know much.
m
l

Best solution

a b G Storage
December 4, 2012 6:28:34 PM

if you look at picture 9 and 21 that where the hdd drive should be those screw have to be out to let the drive tray in and out and the picture 8 and 18 are for the dvd reader they also have a lock with the screw see picture 22 that show the parts in the case
December 4, 2012 6:35:10 PM

scout_03 said:
if you look at picture 9 and 21 that where the hdd drive should be those screw have to be out to let the drive tray in and out and the picture 8 and 18 are for the dvd reader they also have a lock with the screw see picture 22 that show the parts in the case

Yeah I removed it and it worked. Thanks a lot.
m
l
December 4, 2012 6:35:39 PM

Best answer selected by zhengalanzheng.
m
l
a b G Storage
December 4, 2012 6:48:35 PM

your welcome been a pleasure to help you
m
l
!