Monitor help

I want to know what good monitor to get.. i want it to be: 24'', 2ms/5ms, led ,hdmi and 1920x1080

pd: i dont what the lg one i hate it its horrible
11 answers Last reply
More about monitor help
  1. SAMSUNG BX2450

Acer S243HLbmii <== has horrible built-in speakers
  2. :S is there one more square?
  3. "Square" monitors are basically limited to 19" or less. If you want a large monitor they will either be 16:9 or 16:10 aspect ratio as opposed to the 4:3 aspect ratio you are looking for.
  4. You specified a resolution of 1920x1080 which is a 16:9 aspect ratio that's why it's called widescreen.

You're never going to find a 4:3 aspect LED backlit, 24", HDMI, 1920x1080 display because they don't exist.
  5. anything pretty much around 20-21 inch and over are widescreens. If your looking for a 4:3 ratio, your going to have to go smaller
  6. with square i wanted to mean to its borders... like dell's design... and what about the dell g2410... i know it doesnt has hdmi but i was thinking if i will use it for gaming why would i need hdmi or displayport??
  7. to watch some bad ass movies in true 1080p format
  8. but... dvi dosnt suport 1080p???
  9. DVI supports 2560p.
  10. soo isnt that better?
  11. Juanchioo said:
    with square i wanted to mean to its borders... like dell's design... and what about the dell g2410... i know it doesnt has hdmi but i was thinking if i will use it for gaming why would i need hdmi or displayport??

For gaming you don't need HDMI. It was specified in your requirements.

The Dell G2410 should work fine for your needs.
Ask a new question

Read More

New Build LED Monitor Monitors HDMI Systems