For Windows 7 64Bit users who need to install the SoundMax Integrated Digital Audio Driver, the steps below allowed me to produce sound through my speakers:
1. Download version 5.12.01.5280http://www.brothersoft.com/soundmax-integrated-digital-audio-download-299235.html
2. From the Device Manager, right click on the Sound driver and select, Update Driver Software
3. Click Browse my computer for driver software
4. Click Let me pick from a list of device driver on my computer
5. Click Have Disk and browse to folder, SMAXWDM\W2K_XP\ and select smwdmCH7
6. Accept the warning and proceed with installation
Hope this helps.