ut2004 linux server install

how can i install a dedicated linux server for ut2004? do i have to
download a special server version or is it possible to install the
server from the game dvd?
4 answers Last reply
More about ut2004 linux server install

    you have to download. you get a zip/bzip file which you simply extract. you
    don't have to do any installation. executables for windows and linux are
    included in the same package.

    katsche enlightened us with:
    > how can i install a dedicated linux server for ut2004? do i have to
    > download a special server version or is it possible to install the
    > server from the game dvd?

    I'd download the server version - it'll immediately give you the
    latest version. Otherwise you'd have to download & install an update
    anyway.

    MeltDown

    thanks for the answers - where can i find the latest server version?

    > thanks for the answers - where can i find the latest server version?
    there are different locations, don't remember where i downloaded it, but try
    this one:
    http://downloads.unrealadmin.org/UT2004/Server/

Servers Games Linux Video Games