Building my First Rig

G

Hello, i got a 800$ Budget and i want to use it for a gaming PC, i have researched and looked in many places but i need professional advice.

I'm going for a AMD rig for work and Light Gaming due that i'll not overclock this PC(However i want to play Crysis with some good graphics). I need a good rig config that don't overpass the 800$ but still good for Wow and some other good games.

Note: I can only buy through Amazon

cyprus1234

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2010
Hello, i got a 800$ Budget and i want to use it for a gaming PC, i have researched and looked in many places but i need professional advice.

I'm going for a AMD rig for work and Light Gaming due that i'll not overclock this PC(However i want to play Crysis with some good graphics). I need a good rig config that don't overpass the 800$ but still good for Wow and some other good games.

Note: I can only buy through Amazon
I'm using a AMD Phenomx4 965 3.4ghz Black edition 170bucks then i got a evga 460gtx 1 gig i spent 280 on mine but i thibk you can get for 50 bucks less than that. I play wow time to time and it runs that game at max silky smooth 60fps all the time. Also i got a 750 antec 80plus psu about 130bucks but you dont need that much wattage. And 4gig 1600 ddr3 cheap and id recomend a 1080p resolution what i've been playing wow with and its amazing thats another 200 though