Possibility Intel i7 875k is cause for BSOD

INS4NE KAZUMA

Distinguished
Nov 17, 2010
I have been repeatedly been given memory management errors on a new gaming build i have recently put together (for full list of installed components please refer to my computer listed for my profile.) I originally installed 8 GB of corsair memory running at 1333 but after a week of installation I recievied BSOD. Immediatly I ran a memory test and none of the sticks had any errors. Being safe rather then sorry later I returned the sticks and exchanged them for the PNY ones I have today. Ran a test before runing the PC and recieved no errors so I assume they were not DOA.

A few days later unfortunatly the BSOD returned appearing at random times without any real way to provoke them. I had at the time an Asus board and fearing the board had a defect I used a new Gigabyte board I won in a raffle and installed everything again. I did a fresh installation of windows 7 multiple times after that and even exchanged the graphics card a few times in a desperate attempt to get this machine working.

The only component that had not been exchanged at this point has been the cpu itself and its fan. I have a feeling at this point the memory controller of the processer could be defective and am considering calling intel to replace the cpu (it is under warranty). I have the error 1a and can post parameters if necessary. I would like to get this machine running stable for more then 2 days at a time and am open to all suggestions that are reasonable. If more information is needed feel please to ask and I will answer to the best of my ability.