  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
Share
April 21, 2004 11:16:51 AM

I posted a request for help in killing the dragon at the end of this
game. Unfortunately I had problems with my server and lost my ngs.
When I got them back I could only get the new messages so couldn't check
up on my earlier posting. I don't know if anyone knew the answer to
this problem but if so could they please reply again to this posting.
Thanks.

Bev

More about : pool radiance dragon fight

Anonymous
April 23, 2004 5:53:06 PM

> I posted a request for help in killing the dragon at the end of this
> game. Unfortunately I had problems with my server and lost my ngs.
> When I got them back I could only get the new messages so couldn't check
> up on my earlier posting. I don't know if anyone knew the answer to
> this problem but if so could they please reply again to this posting.
> Thanks.

You can use Google Groups. This group is archived there.
http://groups.google.com
April 24, 2004 4:12:04 PM

KC Wong wrote:

> > I posted a request for help in killing the dragon at the end of this
> > game. Unfortunately I had problems with my server and lost my ngs.
> > When I got them back I could only get the new messages so couldn't check
> > up on my earlier posting. I don't know if anyone knew the answer to
> > this problem but if so could they please reply again to this posting.
> > Thanks.
>
> You can use Google Groups. This group is archived there.
> http://groups.google.com

Thanks KC. I looked at the archives but no response there.
I am fast becoming a laughing stock at home "haven't you finished off
that dragon" everyone says, lol. I even went back in the game to find
another good sword. I manage to get the dragon down from three rings
to one ring of strength but he always gets me. There has to be a way to
finish the game and I'll continue experimenting until I find it.

Bev
--
I got rid of my husband. The cat was allergic.
April 25, 2004 2:32:33 PM

Bev wrote:

> KC Wong wrote:
> >
> > > I posted a request for help in killing the dragon at the end of this
> > > game. Unfortunately I had problems with my server and lost my ngs.
> > > When I got them back I could only get the new messages so couldn't check
> > > up on my earlier posting. I don't know if anyone knew the answer to
> > > this problem but if so could they please reply again to this posting.
> > > Thanks.
> >
> > You can use Google Groups. This group is archived there.
> > http://groups.google.com
>
> Thanks KC. I looked at the archives but no response there.
> I am fast becoming a laughing stock at home "haven't you finished off
> that dragon" everyone says, lol. I even went back in the game to find
> another good sword. I manage to get the dragon down from three rings
> to one ring of strength but he always gets me. There has to be a way to
> finish the game and I'll continue experimenting until I find it.
>
> Bev
> --

I slew the dracolich Pelendralaar and destroyed the Pool of Radiance,
yeeeeah - finally!!! Now I need another game, any suggestions?

Bev
April 25, 2004 2:32:34 PM

"Bev" <bevdun@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
> Bev wrote:

> > > You can use Google Groups. This group is archived there.
> > > http://groups.google.com
> >
> > Thanks KC. I looked at the archives but no response there.
> > I am fast becoming a laughing stock at home "haven't you finished off
> > that dragon" everyone says, lol. I even went back in the game to find
> > another good sword. I manage to get the dragon down from three rings
> > to one ring of strength but he always gets me. There has to be a way to
> > finish the game and I'll continue experimenting until I find it.
> >
> > Bev
> > --
>
> I slew the dracolich Pelendralaar and destroyed the Pool of Radiance,
> yeeeeah - finally!!! Now I need another game, any suggestions?

Great going, Bev! I'm just now starting Hordes of the Underdark.
I played through the whole of NWN a second time just to transfer a good
character.

It looks like it is going to be hard, but fun, from what I am told.
The story is starting well enough...plenty of things to get you interested..

Mark
Anonymous
April 25, 2004 2:32:34 PM

do you recomend 'pools' I have seen it on budget and considered it - is it
better then temple of elemental evil - almost good but massively flawed
(imo). Is a party game?

ATB
The Chris

There is a solution!"

http://mail.spaminspector.com

"Bev" <bevdun@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
> Bev wrote:

> > > You can use Google Groups. This group is archived there.
> > > http://groups.google.com
> >
> > Thanks KC. I looked at the archives but no response there.
> > I am fast becoming a laughing stock at home "haven't you finished off
> > that dragon" everyone says, lol. I even went back in the game to find
> > another good sword. I manage to get the dragon down from three rings
> > to one ring of strength but he always gets me. There has to be a way to
> > finish the game and I'll continue experimenting until I find it.
> >
> > Bev
> > --
>
> I slew the dracolich Pelendralaar and destroyed the Pool of Radiance,
> yeeeeah - finally!!! Now I need another game, any suggestions?
>
> Bev
> --
April 25, 2004 7:08:25 PM

Mark Earnest wrote:

> "Bev" <bevdun@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
> > Bev wrote:

> check
> posting.

> > > Thanks KC. I looked at the archives but no response there.
> > > I am fast becoming a laughing stock at home "haven't you finished off
> > > that dragon" everyone says, lol. I even went back in the game to find
> > > another good sword. I manage to get the dragon down from three rings
> > > to one ring of strength but he always gets me. There has to be a way to
> > > finish the game and I'll continue experimenting until I find it.
> > >
> > > Bev
> > > --
> >
> > I slew the dracolich Pelendralaar and destroyed the Pool of Radiance,
> > yeeeeah - finally!!! Now I need another game, any suggestions?
>
> Great going, Bev! I'm just now starting Hordes of the Underdark.
> I played through the whole of NWN a second time just to transfer a good
> character.
>
> It looks like it is going to be hard, but fun, from what I am told.
> The story is starting well enough...plenty of things to get you interested..
>
> Mark

Hmmmmmm, sounds interesting Mark. Thanks. I enjoyed NWN and played it
through a couple of times. Will look out for Hordes of the Underdark.

The Chris. I hated PoR when I started it, it was so slow and I nearly
gave up on it - I didn't buy it incidentally, it was given to me for a
birthday. However it grew on me. For all its faults, it is a very
clever game. Someone said it was like chess. You become very good at
positioning your characters and using certain spells. Using the
hot-keys helps to speed it up. Some fights were so hard that I left them
and came back when my party was stronger. You can have up to six party
members - I had a cleric, a rogue, two sorcerers and two fighters. If
you can buy it cheaply give it a go.

Bev
--
..
April 28, 2004 6:53:00 AM

"Bev" <bevdun@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
> I slew the dracolich Pelendralaar and destroyed the Pool of Radiance,
> yeeeeah - finally!!! Now I need another game, any suggestions?

Way to go :-) You stuck with it a lot longer than I could and it sounds like
it paid off. I've heard good things about Sacred (single player) and I am
looking forward to the second Divine Divinity chapter (if you don't have the
first, there's a recommend!)

I'm really hankering after another HUGE rpg game. I think BGII and Morrowind
spoiled me!

PM
April 29, 2004 9:12:25 PM

PM wrote:

> "Bev" <bevdun@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
> > I slew the dracolich Pelendralaar and destroyed the Pool of Radiance,
> > yeeeeah - finally!!! Now I need another game, any suggestions?
>
> Way to go :-) You stuck with it a lot longer than I could and it sounds like
> it paid off. I've heard good things about Sacred (single player) and I am
> looking forward to the second Divine Divinity chapter (if you don't have the
> first, there's a recommend!)
>
> I'm really hankering after another HUGE rpg game. I think BGII and Morrowind
> spoiled me!
>
> PM

BGII is the best game I have played - haven't heard of Morrowind. Like
you I wish I could find another huge rpg game. PoR was a long game and
quite a lot of fun once you got into it but I wouldn't play it again - I
played BGII a couple of times as I did IWD and NWN. I'll see if I can
find Sacred and Morrowind. Thanks.

Bev