Pool of Radiance - Dragon fight

I posted a request for help in killing the dragon at the end of this
game. Unfortunately I had problems with my server and lost my ngs.
When I got them back I could only get the new messages so couldn't check
up on my earlier posting. I don't know if anyone knew the answer to
this problem but if so could they please reply again to this posting.
Thanks.

Bev
8 answers Last reply
More about pool radiance dragon fight
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.baldurs-gate (More info?)

    > I posted a request for help in killing the dragon at the end of this
    > game. Unfortunately I had problems with my server and lost my ngs.
    > When I got them back I could only get the new messages so couldn't check
    > up on my earlier posting. I don't know if anyone knew the answer to
    > this problem but if so could they please reply again to this posting.
    > Thanks.

    You can use Google Groups. This group is archived there.
    http://groups.google.com
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.baldurs-gate (More info?)

    KC Wong wrote:

    > > I posted a request for help in killing the dragon at the end of this
    > > game. Unfortunately I had problems with my server and lost my ngs.
    > > When I got them back I could only get the new messages so couldn't check
    > > up on my earlier posting. I don't know if anyone knew the answer to
    > > this problem but if so could they please reply again to this posting.
    > > Thanks.
    >
    > You can use Google Groups. This group is archived there.
    > http://groups.google.com

    Thanks KC. I looked at the archives but no response there.
    I am fast becoming a laughing stock at home "haven't you finished off
    that dragon" everyone says, lol. I even went back in the game to find
    another good sword. I manage to get the dragon down from three rings
    to one ring of strength but he always gets me. There has to be a way to
    finish the game and I'll continue experimenting until I find it.

    Bev
    --
    I got rid of my husband. The cat was allergic.
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.baldurs-gate (More info?)

    Bev wrote:

    > KC Wong wrote:
    > >
    > > > I posted a request for help in killing the dragon at the end of this
    > > > game. Unfortunately I had problems with my server and lost my ngs.
    > > > When I got them back I could only get the new messages so couldn't check
    > > > up on my earlier posting. I don't know if anyone knew the answer to
    > > > this problem but if so could they please reply again to this posting.
    > > > Thanks.
    > >
    > > You can use Google Groups. This group is archived there.
    > > http://groups.google.com
    >
    > Thanks KC. I looked at the archives but no response there.
    > I am fast becoming a laughing stock at home "haven't you finished off
    > that dragon" everyone says, lol. I even went back in the game to find
    > another good sword. I manage to get the dragon down from three rings
    > to one ring of strength but he always gets me. There has to be a way to
    > finish the game and I'll continue experimenting until I find it.
    >
    > Bev
    > --

    I slew the dracolich Pelendralaar and destroyed the Pool of Radiance,
    yeeeeah - finally!!! Now I need another game, any suggestions?

    Bev
    --
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.baldurs-gate (More info?)

    "Bev" <bevdun@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
    > Bev wrote:

    > > > You can use Google Groups. This group is archived there.
    > > > http://groups.google.com
    > >
    > > Thanks KC. I looked at the archives but no response there.
    > > I am fast becoming a laughing stock at home "haven't you finished off
    > > that dragon" everyone says, lol. I even went back in the game to find
    > > another good sword. I manage to get the dragon down from three rings
    > > to one ring of strength but he always gets me. There has to be a way to
    > > finish the game and I'll continue experimenting until I find it.
    > >
    > > Bev
    > > --
    >
    > I slew the dracolich Pelendralaar and destroyed the Pool of Radiance,
    > yeeeeah - finally!!! Now I need another game, any suggestions?

    Great going, Bev! I'm just now starting Hordes of the Underdark.
    I played through the whole of NWN a second time just to transfer a good
    character.

    It looks like it is going to be hard, but fun, from what I am told.
    The story is starting well enough...plenty of things to get you interested..

    Mark
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.baldurs-gate (More info?)

    do you recomend 'pools' I have seen it on budget and considered it - is it
    better then temple of elemental evil - almost good but massively flawed
    (imo). Is a party game?

    ATB
    The Chris

    There is a solution!"

    http://mail.spaminspector.com

    "Bev" <bevdun@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
    > Bev wrote:

    > > > You can use Google Groups. This group is archived there.
    > > > http://groups.google.com
    > >
    > > Thanks KC. I looked at the archives but no response there.
    > > I am fast becoming a laughing stock at home "haven't you finished off
    > > that dragon" everyone says, lol. I even went back in the game to find
    > > another good sword. I manage to get the dragon down from three rings
    > > to one ring of strength but he always gets me. There has to be a way to
    > > finish the game and I'll continue experimenting until I find it.
    > >
    > > Bev
    > > --
    >
    > I slew the dracolich Pelendralaar and destroyed the Pool of Radiance,
    > yeeeeah - finally!!! Now I need another game, any suggestions?
    >
    > Bev
    > --
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.baldurs-gate (More info?)

    Mark Earnest wrote:

    > "Bev" <bevdun@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
    > > Bev wrote:

    > check
    > posting.

    > > > Thanks KC. I looked at the archives but no response there.
    > > > I am fast becoming a laughing stock at home "haven't you finished off
    > > > that dragon" everyone says, lol. I even went back in the game to find
    > > > another good sword. I manage to get the dragon down from three rings
    > > > to one ring of strength but he always gets me. There has to be a way to
    > > > finish the game and I'll continue experimenting until I find it.
    > > >
    > > > Bev
    > > > --
    > >
    > > I slew the dracolich Pelendralaar and destroyed the Pool of Radiance,
    > > yeeeeah - finally!!! Now I need another game, any suggestions?
    >
    > Great going, Bev! I'm just now starting Hordes of the Underdark.
    > I played through the whole of NWN a second time just to transfer a good
    > character.
    >
    > It looks like it is going to be hard, but fun, from what I am told.
    > The story is starting well enough...plenty of things to get you interested..
    >
    > Mark

    Hmmmmmm, sounds interesting Mark. Thanks. I enjoyed NWN and played it
    through a couple of times. Will look out for Hordes of the Underdark.

    The Chris. I hated PoR when I started it, it was so slow and I nearly
    gave up on it - I didn't buy it incidentally, it was given to me for a
    birthday. However it grew on me. For all its faults, it is a very
    clever game. Someone said it was like chess. You become very good at
    positioning your characters and using certain spells. Using the
    hot-keys helps to speed it up. Some fights were so hard that I left them
    and came back when my party was stronger. You can have up to six party
    members - I had a cleric, a rogue, two sorcerers and two fighters. If
    you can buy it cheaply give it a go.

    Bev
    --
    ..
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.baldurs-gate (More info?)

    "Bev" <bevdun@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
    > I slew the dracolich Pelendralaar and destroyed the Pool of Radiance,
    > yeeeeah - finally!!! Now I need another game, any suggestions?

    Way to go :-) You stuck with it a lot longer than I could and it sounds like
    it paid off. I've heard good things about Sacred (single player) and I am
    looking forward to the second Divine Divinity chapter (if you don't have the
    first, there's a recommend!)

    I'm really hankering after another HUGE rpg game. I think BGII and Morrowind
    spoiled me!

    PM
  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.baldurs-gate (More info?)

    PM wrote:

    > "Bev" <bevdun@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
    > > I slew the dracolich Pelendralaar and destroyed the Pool of Radiance,
    > > yeeeeah - finally!!! Now I need another game, any suggestions?
    >
    > Way to go :-) You stuck with it a lot longer than I could and it sounds like
    > it paid off. I've heard good things about Sacred (single player) and I am
    > looking forward to the second Divine Divinity chapter (if you don't have the
    > first, there's a recommend!)
    >
    > I'm really hankering after another HUGE rpg game. I think BGII and Morrowind
    > spoiled me!
    >
    > PM

    BGII is the best game I have played - haven't heard of Morrowind. Like
    you I wish I could find another huge rpg game. PoR was a long game and
    quite a lot of fun once you got into it but I wouldn't play it again - I
    played BGII a couple of times as I did IWD and NWN. I'll see if I can
    find Sacred and Morrowind. Thanks.

    Bev

Games Servers Video Games