wesley

We play ONS we blue team only left 3 node power to 100 red team and we
refuse to give up and can you believe it we won remain 3 to 0 destroyed red
node in over-time... FANTASTIC COMEBACK!!!!

Anything is possible... :)

nice... so were you and english major?

On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 08:09:07 -0400, "Rick Roth" <rickroth@suscom.net>
wrote:

>nice... so were you and english major?

That's "an" English major, Einstein.

And how's your German, smartass? Not everyone is from America.

>"Wesley" <Wesley@kissworld.com.de> wrote in message
>> We play ONS we blue team only left 3 node power to 100 red team and we
>> refuse to give up and can you believe it we won remain 3 to 0 destroyed
>> red node in over-time... FANTASTIC COMEBACK!!!!
>>
>> Anything is possible... :)

Good deal. I had one the same scenario the other day. Although not
as big a disparity, we were behind on the ticker in OT. We overtook
two nodes with little time, and we won 1 to 0 in overtime. Just
enough to have ours tick down slower.

Mostly, though comebacks can be attributed to a top tier player
entering late for one team. Look at the highest PPH on the board at
the end of the game. If someone in the middle or lower of the pack
has the top PPH, then there's your answer...player entering, not team
skill more than likely.

In my earlier example, that player was...ME!

P.S. Rick Roth, those who live in glass houses should not throw stones

wrote:

>nice... so were you and english major?
>

>"Wesley" <Wesley@kissworld.com.de> wrote in message
>> We play ONS we blue team only left 3 node power to 100 red team and we
>> refuse to give up and can you believe it we won remain 3 to 0 destroyed
>> red node in over-time... FANTASTIC COMEBACK!!!!
>>
>> Anything is possible... :)

Chill out guys, you all need to lighten up!

Wesley, I was just kidding around.

Sounds like it was a fun game to play.

"Rick Roth" <rickroth@suscom.net> wrote in message
> nice... so were you and english major?
>

> "Wesley" <Wesley@kissworld.com.de> wrote in message
>> We play ONS we blue team only left 3 node power to 100 red team and we
>> refuse to give up and can you believe it we won remain 3 to 0 destroyed
>> red node in over-time... FANTASTIC COMEBACK!!!!
>>
>> Anything is possible... :)

> We play ONS we blue team only left 3 node power to 100 red team and we
> refuse to give up and can you believe it we won remain 3 to 0 destroyed red
> node in over-time... FANTASTIC COMEBACK!!!!
>
> Anything is possible... :)

heh.

The most rewarding games tend to be the ones where you join and help to
make a big comeback -- highly enjoyable ;)

Kris ("Dr._V")

Folk <Folk@folk.com> wrote in

> On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 08:09:07 -0400, "Rick Roth" <rickroth@suscom.net>
> wrote:
>
>>nice... so were you and english major?
>
> That's "an" English major, Einstein.
>
> And how's your German, smartass? Not everyone is from America.

And America's not the only country where they speak English, smart arse.

--
Anthony Haines

On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 17:39:05 GMT, Anthony Haines
<anthonyhaines@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Folk <Folk@folk.com> wrote in
>
>> On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 08:09:07 -0400, "Rick Roth" <rickroth@suscom.net>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>nice... so were you and english major?
>>
>> That's "an" English major, Einstein.
>>
>> And how's your German, smartass? Not everyone is from America.
>
>And America's not the only country where they speak English, smart arse.

Yeah, but I pinged his IP first so that I knew where he was from,
buttmunch.

Folk <Folk@folk.com> wrote in

> On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 17:39:05 GMT, Anthony Haines
> <anthonyhaines@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Folk <Folk@folk.com> wrote in

>>> That's "an" English major, Einstein.
>>>
>>> And how's your German, smartass? Not everyone is from America.
>>
>>And America's not the only country where they speak English, smart
>>arse.
>
> Yeah, but I pinged his IP first so that I knew where he was from,
> buttmunch.

That doesn't stop him knowing English is spoken in other parts of the
world, you pillock.

--
Anthony Haines

On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 18:02:40 GMT, Anthony Haines
<anthonyhaines@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Folk <Folk@folk.com> wrote in
>
>> On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 17:39:05 GMT, Anthony Haines
>> <anthonyhaines@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Folk <Folk@folk.com> wrote in

>>>And America's not the only country where they speak English, smart
>>>arse.
>>
>> Yeah, but I pinged his IP first so that I knew where he was from,
>> buttmunch.
>
>That doesn't stop him knowing English is spoken in other parts of the
>world, you pillock.

Cool. That's my first "pillock" accusation. I think I like it!