Just make sure your Norton is updated and run a full scan. Also download and run MalwareBytes. It finds things Norton doesn't.
Wouldn't hurt to delete your hard drive in device manager and let it re-load the drivers. Try HD tune after that.
I got it working back, thanks man!
And to let everyone with the same problem benefit:
First: I deleted the HDD from device manager--->Could not load windows (kept restarting) so i had to "load windows with last known good config"
Then: I deleted Sata controller from DM ----------> SAME AS ABOVE!
Until then, nothing was fixed.. Same problem (My max transfer speed is 3mb/sec only on my Sata HDD, my IDE was working good)
Fully scanned my PC with Norton 360 and Malwarebytes (Thanks as it removed many adwares) and still, same problem...
I decided to make another trial with that windows (as win7 was good on both HDDs), so i reinstalled windows xp (upgrade as a first step) and TADAAAAAAAAAAA
Everything works good now, it was my sata controller drivers that failed
Thanks for your time zdbc13