10 pin spdif header

robroqs

Distinguished
Jul 18, 2011
I have a ten spdif header that I need to connect to to get digital audio from my dvi/hdmi adapter to my tv.

My motherboard is a MB.SBP01.001 in a Acer G7710 and there is no service/owners manual that explains the pinout to connect a spdif cable from my motherboard to my GTX 260.It shows it in the user guide as the name JSPI1 but it does not show the pinout. I already know how to and have the cable to hook it up to my GTX 260 but do not know where to hook it up to the motherboard. If anyone has a pictured diagram of this pinout I would surely appreciate it. I didn't know which sub category to choose so I picked the first one.

Thank you,
Robert

robroqs

Distinguished
Jul 18, 2011

By the way I forgot to mention the cable is only 2 pin on both sides one is ground and the other spdif (I guess power)

robroqs

Distinguished
Jul 18, 2011

Is there a way to attatch pictures and documentation to this reply. i don't see a browse and attatch anywhere

Thank you,
Robert

robroqs

Distinguished
Jul 18, 2011

Evongugg

Thank you for your reply,

I already have a HDMI cable running to my tv I am trying to stick with that and still be able to get audio to my tv without runnug another cable that is not as good. Is there any way I can send attatchments of pictures of my motherboard and connector in these replys?

Robert