Nikon Coolpix 775 and windows xp ptoblem

Last response: in Digital Camera
January 1, 2005 7:07:52 PM

Can anyone help me please. I can not get my camera to downloads my pics to
my pc with windows xp. I have no problems with windows 2000, any thoughts.

Gary.Betreen@ntlworld.com
Anonymous
January 1, 2005 7:07:53 PM

On Sat, 01 Jan 2005 16:07:52 GMT, in rec.photo.digital "Gareth B"
<grb2701@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Can anyone help me please. I can not get my camera to downloads my pics to
>my pc with windows xp. I have no problems with windows 2000, any thoughts.

Yes, instead of fighting the Nikon device drivers, just purchase an
inexpensive card reader.
See images taken with my CP-990/5700 & D70 at
http://EdwardGRuf.com
Anonymous
January 2, 2005 6:12:28 PM

Use a card reader, I haven't used the Nikon Software since the first day i had
my 995.

Tom

In article <sVzBd.164$7S6.98@newsfe6-win.ntli.net>, grb2701@yahoo.com says...

!