MuhammadHaris

Distinguished
Jul 28, 2010
Hello ... I'm new here ... I've a computer with following hardware specifications:

Dell OptiPlex GX270
Intel Pentium 4 CPU
3.00 GHz Intel Genuine Processor (x86)
1022 MB RAM (1.00 GB) - DDR1
DirectX 9.0c
96 MB Video Memory
DirectDraw and Direct3D Acceleration enabled
AGP Texture Acceleration NOT AVAILABLE

I installed Microsoft Rise of Nations on Windows XP Professional Edition ... It works fine ... I just loved the game ... I then downloaded and installed Rise of Nations: Thrones and Patriots ... It worked fine too ... But, When I tried to play Rise of Nations: Rise of Legends ... A system error/game error box is displayed, and it says:

AGP texture acceleration is not currently enabled. This will adversely affect the performance of the game. Please contact your computer manufacturer for any necessary assistance.

Game starts, and then it says again:

This system fails to meet the minimum game requirements.

Game is NOT now able to be played anymore ... Since I loved this game, I want to purchase a 3D card with AGP support, because I've a AGP slot in my computer's motherboard ... But I don't exactly know which 3D card is to be purchased that makes me able to enjoy this game ... So, please help me through this mess ... :( :( :(

MuhammadHaris

Distinguished
Jul 28, 2010
Thank You very much dude ... But can you tell me what's this 64-bit and 128-bit 3D cards ... ? I don't know about my computer, I think it's 32-bit ... Will it support this 3D card ... ?

alhanelem

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2010

the 64 bit and 128 bit is the bus width, which means how much data can pass through, your computer is 32 bit which is your operating software (windows xp, vista, 7) and it doesnt matter all graphics cards work on any os (except really old ones like win 98)