How To Force Send An .int file?

TR

And one have a clue? This is for UT GOTY(99), server is running on
Linux.

I have a clan rifle that has multiple cross hairs to select from.
However, for the menu item to appear to the players, they have to have
the .int file as well as the .u file.

So if I add xxx to the server packages it will send down the xxx.u but
not the xxx.int file.

Any idea on how I can get the server to send the .int file?

TIA for any help!

"TR" <x@x.com> wrote in message news:010520050600030831%x@x.com...
> And one have a clue? This is for UT GOTY(99), server is running on
> Linux.
>
> I have a clan rifle that has multiple cross hairs to select from.
> However, for the menu item to appear to the players, they have to have
> the .int file as well as the .u file.
>
> So if I add xxx to the server packages it will send down the xxx.u but
> not the xxx.int file.
>
> Any idea on how I can get the server to send the .int file?
>
> TIA for any help!

I've too have been fighting similar setup problems and am lost. I used
google and have had trouble finding a simple "how-to" when hosting a game.
I'd like the other players to use the beefed up sniper rifle and mutators I
launch my server game with.

I realize it is prolly old hat to a majority of the players out there, but
I'm admittedly green and looking for help. I am running my game on XP.

Simply want to host a game and have the clients who join to have the same
weapons available. I've tried stuffswapper, but the clients don't seem to
get it downloaded.

If anyone can point me in the right direction, it would be quite
appreciated.

Thanks for your time,

Mud_Jack

Meltdown

Mud_Jack enlightened us with:
> Simply want to host a game and have the clients who join to have the
> same weapons available.

My weapon mods are always programmed in such a way that tey replace a
certain weapon on the map. Easy to program, and it works like a charm.
No need to pass .int files or whatever.

MeltDown
--

TR

In article <slrnd7bi4o.vvh.meltdownUSE@schuimige.hopjesv.la>, MeltDown
<meltdownUSE@YOURunrealtower.org.imagination> wrote:

> My weapon mods are always programmed in such a way that tey replace a
> certain weapon on the map. Easy to program, and it works like a charm.
> No need to pass .int files or whatever.

Right, the rifle mut is an arena mut, which replaces all weapons.

He made it so that people could choose between 25 different cross hairs
but doesn't know of any other way to make the cross hairs available
under the mod menu beside passing the .int file. So either we need to
dfo that or he needs to re-code the rifle which he doesn't know how to
do.

Any tips on either of those 2?

TR

Meltdown

TR enlightened us with:
> Right, the rifle mut is an arena mut, which replaces all weapons.

My weapon mods aren't arena muts, and they replace a single weapon
type only.

> He made it so that people could choose between 25 different cross
> hairs but doesn't know of any other way to make the cross hairs
> available under the mod menu beside passing the .int file. So either
> we need to dfo that or he needs to re-code the rifle which he
> doesn't know how to do.

Don't know how to do that, sorry!

MeltDown

"MeltDown" <meltdownUSE@YOURunrealtower.org.imagination> wrote in message
> Mud_Jack enlightened us with:
>> Simply want to host a game and have the clients who join to have the
>> same weapons available.
>
> My weapon mods are always programmed in such a way that tey replace a
> certain weapon on the map. Easy to program, and it works like a charm.
> No need to pass .int files or whatever.
>
> MeltDown
> --

Yes, I do recall. I have your shrinker mod, which is pretty darn cool. It
was very easy to install. Getting whooped by someone the size of an ant is
humbling....Do you have any other mods?

~Mud_Jack