my balls

Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,alt.society.liberalism,alt.pets.rabbits,alt.cellular.cingular,alt.support.crohns-colitis (More info?)

I would love to drag my balls across your lips(this is for woman only)

Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,alt.society.liberalism,alt.pets.rabbits,alt.cellular.cingular,alt.support.crohns-colitis (More info?)

You are a pervert and I have reported you to your ISP. Your internet service
will be discontinued very soon.

Have a nice day.

Bubba

"Billy Crabs" <Itchycrotch2@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I would love to drag my balls across your lips(this is for woman only)

Yossarian

Distinguished
Sep 24, 2001
Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,alt.society.liberalism,alt.pets.rabbits,alt.cellular.cingular,alt.support.crohns-colitis (More info?)

"Billy Crabs" <Itchycrotch2@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I would love to drag my balls across your lips(this is for woman only)

I suppose if this were for colitis you'd stick your balls up her ass. But
more fun for us all if you could, could you stick you balls on bunny's lips?
Keep up with the crossposting

Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,alt.society.liberalism,alt.pets.rabbits,alt.cellular.cingular,alt.support.crohns-colitis (More info?)

There's three things I hate. Girls, women and "yossarian"
<yossarian@chaos.org> On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 02:13:38 -0400 this person
wrote:

>"Billy Crabs" <Itchycrotch2@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> I would love to drag my balls across your lips(this is for woman only)
>>

>I suppose if this were for colitis you'd stick your balls up her ass. But
>more fun for us all if you could, could you stick you balls on bunny's lips?
>Keep up with the crossposting

This is getting good.

-----
My parents were wrong to name me No, especially when
they knew our lastname was Name. You guys don't even
want to know my middle name, ok you got me, it's Freaking.

My name is No Freaking Name, No Name for short.

Archived from groups: alt.tv.real-world,alt.society.liberalism,alt.pets.rabbits,alt.cellular.cingular,alt.support.crohns-colitis (More info?)

There's three things I hate. Girls, women and "Bubba DeBub"
<BubbaDeBub@rRideUmCowboy.com> On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 22:42:40 -0700 this
person wrote:

>You are a pervert and I have reported you to your ISP. Your internet service
>will be discontinued very soon.
>
>Have a nice day.

NET COP ALERT "Bubba DeBub" <BubbaDeBub@rRideUmCowboy.com>

WATCH WHAT YOU SAY AROUND THIS GUY HE DOESN'T BELIEVE IN THE FREEDOM
OF SPEACH

I guess a crossposted message bothers you? That must be nice, you
know, having nothing at all in your life that is wrong. I mean if you
did have some personal problems you'd have no time to be bothered by a
crossposted message. I guess the total lack of anything going on in
your life is the reason wh this bothers you so much to publicly admit
to being a NETCOP.

"No Name" <zonkers@zanie.com> wrote in message
> There's three things I hate. Girls, women and "yossarian"
> <yossarian@chaos.org> On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 02:13:38 -0400 this person
> wrote:
>

> >"Billy Crabs" <Itchycrotch2@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >> I would love to drag my balls across your lips(this is for woman only)
> >>

> >I suppose if this were for colitis you'd stick your balls up her ass. But
> >more fun for us all if you could, could you stick you balls on bunny's
lips?
> >Keep up with the crossposting
> >

> This is getting good.

I just thought of something. What do you mean GETTING good? This thread
should have been great from the start. Any subject about my scrotum is a
gold mine for discussions