Req: High resolution UT logo HQ

Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament,alt.games.unreal.tournament2003,de.alt.games.unreal (More info?)

anyone knows where to dl some hq unreal tournament logo's?

regards
2 answers Last reply
More about high resolution logo
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament,alt.games.unreal.tournament2003,de.alt.games.unreal (More info?)

    On Mon, 2 May 2005 09:53:18 +0200, "Keyser Söze"
    <pedoriNOSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote:

    >anyone knows where to dl some hq unreal tournament logo's?
    >
    >regards

    Go here:
    http://www.unrealtournament.com/ut2004/downloads.php
    and look for the UT 2004 Fansite Kit. It's a whopping 538MB, but
    supposedly contains a shed load of high quality artwork. The link
    redirects you to Atari's site. I just checked and the link is still
    good. I recommend you select the Atari mirror.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament,alt.games.unreal.tournament2003,de.alt.games.unreal (More info?)

    Try google.com, click images, then search. I found some very good results
    (all images are thumbed automatically).

    WooHoo2You

    "Copy from one, it's plagiarism; copy from two, it's research."

    -Wilson Mizner (1876-1933)

    "Keyser Söze" <pedoriNOSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > anyone knows where to dl some hq unreal tournament logo's?
    >
    > regards

Games Resolution Video Games