have to logon after dot NET

July 3, 2005 12:06:01 AM

I just installed a program that requires dot NET Framework to be installed.
Now when I boot up I have to press enter at the log on screen(i don't have a
password to start windows).
What can I do so I don't have to press enter everytime I reboot my computer?

I have XP SP2

More about : logon dot net

July 3, 2005 3:33:01 AM

Thanks anyway. Problem has been fixed.

"J" wrote:

> I just installed a program that requires dot NET Framework to be installed.
> Now when I boot up I have to press enter at the log on screen(i don't have a
> password to start windows).
> What can I do so I don't have to press enter everytime I reboot my computer?
>
> I have XP SP2
Anonymous
July 3, 2005 6:22:20 PM

FYI

The Welcome to Windows screen appears when you start Windows XP after you
install the .NET Framework 1.1:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=827072

--
Ramesh, MS-MVP