have to logon after dot NET

I just installed a program that requires dot NET Framework to be installed.
Now when I boot up I have to press enter at the log on screen(i don't have a
password to start windows).
What can I do so I don't have to press enter everytime I reboot my computer?

I have XP SP2
2 answers Last reply
More about have logon

    Thanks anyway. Problem has been fixed.

    "J" wrote:

    > I just installed a program that requires dot NET Framework to be installed.
    > Now when I boot up I have to press enter at the log on screen(i don't have a
    > password to start windows).
    > What can I do so I don't have to press enter everytime I reboot my computer?
    >
    > I have XP SP2

    FYI

    The Welcome to Windows screen appears when you start Windows XP after you
    install the .NET Framework 1.1:
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=827072

    --
    Ramesh, MS-MVP
    Windows Shell/User

    Windows XP Troubleshooting
    http://www.winhelponline.com
    http://windowsxp.mvps.org

    "J" <J@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Thanks anyway. Problem has been fixed.
    >
    > "J" wrote:
    >
    >> I just installed a program that requires dot NET Framework to be
    >> installed.
    >> Now when I boot up I have to press enter at the log on screen(i don't
    >> have a
    >> password to start windows).
    >> What can I do so I don't have to press enter everytime I reboot my
    >> computer?
    >>
    >> I have XP SP2

Configuration Windows XP