Motherboard compatible with GTS 250 1 GB?

Hello,
can i use Nvidia gts 250 1 gb with an Asus M4A 88T-M USB.3 motherboard?
10 answers Last reply
More about motherboard compatible
  1. Yes, you shouldnt have an issue with it.
  2. All you need is a board with a PCIe slot.
  3. Welcome to the forums. Why did you posted in multiple forums and used multiple topics? We can help even if you post in one :) .
  4. jitpublisher said:
    All you need is a board with a PCIe slot.


    but the some says that it only works with an ati card and can have issues with Nvidia as its an M4A series which support ati cards.
  5. ionut19 said:
    Welcome to the forums. Why did you posted in multiple forums and used multiple topics? We can help even if you post in one :) .



    i had to decide within an hour as i cannot change my options once i place the order. so, i m in an urgent feedback with best suggestions.
  6. kaustubhgaur said:
    but the some says that it only works with an ati card and can have issues with Nvidia as its an M4A series which support ati cards.


    and some people havent a clue what they are talking about. It wont have an issue with a single card, it might only support crossfire and not SLI but it will work fine with any single graphics card. AMD boards work fine with ATI and nVidia cards.
  7. The card is ok, the model that has USB3.0 has no reviews on newegg and i personally do not know how good it is. the model with out USB3.0 sounds good so i think the model you chose will be fine as well. Your RAM are DDR3, no?
    This is the motherboard, no? http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131660&cm_re=M4A88T-M-_-13-131-660-_-Product
  8. ionut19 said:
    The card is ok, the model that has USB3.0 has no reviews on newegg and i personally do not know how good it is. the model with out USB3.0 sounds good so i think the model you chose will be fine as well. Your RAM are DDR3, no?
    This is the motherboard, no? http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131660&cm_re=M4A88T-M-_-13-131-660-_-Product


    yes, this is the motherboard and ram is DDR3. so, i will be able to use most of the features which the GTS 250 promises?

    is this configuration OK for running some non-linear editing applications and multimedia applications like photo-shop elements, 3d max, etc.
  9. About editing software for photos and video editing you will have to wait for somebody else to answer because it is not my strong point when it comes to graphic power. Sorry.

    Your CPU will handle those applications good.
Ask a new question

Read More

Nvidia Asus USB3 Motherboards Compatibility Graphics Product