Closed Solved

Mixed Monitor Sizes for Eyefinity?Good or Bad

Hey guys i was thinking of setting up eyefinity but was wondering if it is possible to run eyefinity with different sized monitors?
Right now i have 1 24 inch monitor and 2 20 inch monitors, will this be ok to set up eyefinity with or will i have to get 3 20 inch monitors?Ill be ordering a HD 5830 and dont need the setting super high.Thanks :hello:
5 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about mixed monitor sizes eyefinity good
  1. Yes different sized monitors shouldn't affect it any differently except if you're wanting to play games on multiple monitors at the same time. I would keep the 24 inch and get 2 20 inches
  2. Best answer
    Yes, you can, but not recommended...
    It much better if you use all 3 same size monitor.
  3. WC Aftermath said:
    Hey guys i was thinking of setting up eyefinity but was wondering if it is possible to run eyefinity with different sized monitors?
    Right now i have 1 24 inch monitor and 2 20 inch monitors, will this be ok to set up eyefinity with or will i have to get 3 20 inch monitors?Ill be ordering a HD 5830 and dont need the setting super high.Thanks :hello:

They use two 17in monitors and one 23.5 in monitors in this build and it seems to work good for gameing and great for extended desktop.
    http://howtoeyefinity.webs.com/
    hope this helps :)
  4. Best answer selected by Wc Aftermath.
  5. This topic has been closed by Maziar
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Monitors HD Graphics