automatic internet connection @ startup?

how do I go about configuring my system to automatically connect to the
internet each time I start my system up?

thanks in advance,

depe4
1 answer Last reply
More about automatic internet connection startup

    depe4 wrote:
    > how do I go about configuring my system to automatically connect to
    > the internet each time I start my system up?

    Put a script in your startup folder to do so when you logon..
    You did not specify Dial-Up, DSL, Cable Modem, ISDN, other...

    --
    Shenan Stanley
    MS-MVP

Configuration Connection Microsoft Internet Connection Windows XP