  • Microsoft
  • Internet Connection
  • Windows XP
July 5, 2005 12:19:44 PM

how do I go about configuring my system to automatically connect to the
internet each time I start my system up?

thanks in advance,

depe4

More about : automatic internet connection startup

Anonymous
July 5, 2005 12:25:37 PM

depe4 wrote:
> how do I go about configuring my system to automatically connect to
> the internet each time I start my system up?

Put a script in your startup folder to do so when you logon..
You did not specify Dial-Up, DSL, Cable Modem, ISDN, other...

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP