Sign in with
Your question

Does this case have a motherboard tray or cable management?

Last response: in Components
a c 91 ) Power supply
a b V Motherboard
November 24, 2010 1:32:59 AM

If you are asking about a removable motherboard tray then no, this case does not has one.. As for cable management, don't have any high hopes.. You'll need to put some effort to get it pretty tidy in there.. A modular power supply will help in this case..
m
l
November 24, 2010 2:00:44 AM

Emperus said:
If you are asking about a removable motherboard tray then no, this case does not has one.. As for cable management, don't have any high hopes.. You'll need to put some effort to get it pretty tidy in there.. A modular power supply will help in this case..

I am talking about like access to the back of the cpu for cooler installation, and place for cables to be put for tidiness. Is there another case with SUPERB cable management(Cheap please[maybe the CM Storm Scout?])? and is there a CHEAP 750W Modular PSU?
m
l
Related resources
a c 248 ) Power supply
a b V Motherboard
November 24, 2010 2:12:12 AM

The case definitely has a motherboard tray but as Emperus pointed out the tray is not removeable. I also agree with him about cable management. It's going to be a tight fit.

The case is only 7.48 inches wide which is a little bit narrow for a gaming case. I normally recommend a case that is at least 8 inches wide. You can probably install one of those tall tower style cpu heatsinks but there will not be enough room for a case fan on the side panel. There is an option to mount a fan in a lower position on the side panel but a video card "might" get in the way.
m
l
a b ) Power supply
November 24, 2010 4:40:24 AM

Hi pyrogx,

The CM Storm Scout is quite a nice case and offers good cable management and cooling options, and also has the back panel acesss for the CPU. If you like the looks of it, its a nice case with plenty of room inside, but there are probably other options out there at that price range also.
m
l
a c 91 ) Power supply
a b V Motherboard
November 24, 2010 6:49:44 AM

Are you sure you need a 750W PSU.? You can have the XFX XXX 650 for quite a bargain price at newegg..
m
l
!