Overclocked my gtx 460 768mb!!! (coreclock795)

aight got my card to
coreclock:795
shaderclock:1590
memoryclock:2020

stock:
675
1350
1800
8 answers Last reply
More about overclocked 768mb coreclock795
  1. okay, congratulation... :)
  2. Give that guy a medal **claps loudly**
  3. anybody else oc this card??
  4. urbansaint said:
    aight got my card to
    coreclock:795
    shaderclock:1590
    memoryclock:2020

    stock:
    675
    1350
    1800


    Can you show some benchies? I'm queite interested in getting a gtx460, and I would like to see your performance boost.
  5. urbansaint said:
    anybody else oc this card??


    On this forum, Im not sure but i think jonnyboyc has done so with the 1GB model but on the folding@home forums i do know there plenty of people that overclocked both models.

    http://foldingforum.org/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=15241&start=30#p151850

    http://foldingforum.org/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=15241&start=45#p152148

    http://foldingforum.org/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=15241&start=60#p152317

    http://foldingforum.org/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=15241&start=75#p152596
  6. thereaper123 said:
    Can you show some benchies? I'm queite interested in getting a gtx460, and I would like to see your performance boost.


    Why get benchies from him when you can look at reviews of the gtx 460 and guess the performance gains from overclocking. ;)

    http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/geforce-gtx-460-gf104-fermi,2684.html
  7. thereaper123 said:
    Can you show some benchies? I'm queite interested in getting a gtx460, and I would like to see your performance boost.


    no problem man i will run a 3dmark vantage and show you my score!
  8. warmon6 said:
    Why get benchies from him when you can look at reviews of the gtx 460 and guess the performance gains from overclocking. ;)

    http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/geforce-gtx-460-gf104-fermi,2684.html


    I'va already been looking 3 days straight for gtx460 benchies, and I noticed more or less a gain of 15-25%. But you know, the more is better :D , and if urbansaint shows his, I can also see if only reviewers get that much or also we normal consumers do. :sol:
    BTW, is it possible to put a higher vcore on the gtx460? Or are they factory locked?
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Gtx Graphics