Setting program access and defaults

To set a Custom combination of web browser and email client, I have found
that XP "Applies Changes" but never seems to finish. Is there another way to
select your default browser and email program?

Thanks, CMA

galen

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

In news:en1%23L61gFHA.3868@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl,
cmar <cma16@yahoo.com> had this to say:

> To set a Custom combination of web browser and email client, I have
> found that XP "Applies Changes" but never seems to finish. Is there
> another way to select your default browser and email program?
>
> Thanks, CMA

Yup. Open IE, click tools, options, and the programs tab... You MIGHT want
to hit the reset button if it's being buggy before you set them.

Galen

without them."

Sherlock Holmes

TRENDING THREADS