I'm selling a CF card

Last response: in Digital Camera
January 2, 2005 12:21:05 AM

It's on EBAY:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3864...

More about : selling card

Anonymous
January 2, 2005 12:21:06 AM

"MB_" <mel@prodigy.invalid.net> wrote in message
news:22JBd.47377$wH7.7330@fe06.lga...
> It's on EBAY:
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3864...

You might try posting this in the
rock-skipper's forum.

I hear 64MB cards skip for a good 30-35 touches if you throw them low,
level, and hard enough over glassy ponds...
Related resources
January 2, 2005 1:52:30 AM

"MB_" <mel@prodigy.net> wrote in message
> It's on EBAY:
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3864...

Actually you aren't selling... you are auctioning. You are also spamming
this newsgroup, which not only against the charter of the newsgroup, it's
also violates eBay's TOS.
Anonymous
January 2, 2005 3:27:01 AM

Why would anyone want to waist people time about a 64 mb flash card? This
is a useless capacity card! These are given away for the demo mode with a
lot of the new cameras.

--

Jerry G.
======

"MB_" <mel@prodigy.invalid.net> wrote in message
It's on EBAY:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3864...
Anonymous
January 2, 2005 5:33:42 AM

"MB_" <mel@prodigy.invalid.net> wrote in message
> It's on EBAY:
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3864...

Good for you - but I can't see may people findng much use for a 64MB CF card
these days...
January 2, 2005 9:46:39 PM

MB_ wrote:
> It's on EBAY:
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3864...

heh!, it didn't sell the first time around so you are having another go,
well at least you dropped the price of the postage

gee I can get what, 12 pixs on that card with my camera, whoopee!
Anonymous
January 4, 2005 3:19:59 AM

> It looks like you have. It also looks like you have too much time on
> your hands!

As a matter of fact
1. Your post is against the charter of this newsgroup
2. Your post is aginst the rules for eBay
3. Your offer is more than worthless

I think you got what you deserved.

/Roland
!