Sign in with
Your question

Asus P8p67 Deluxe, why does it turn off imediatly after I power it on?

Last response: in Motherboards
July 22, 2011 5:21:01 AM

So I recently purchased a new computer set up, but this time when I tried to turn it on it just turned on and turned back off, then a couple of seconds later it would do it again, over and over but never starting up. I've taken out everything put the cpu psu and ram and on two occasions got it to turn on but can't figure out why. Its an Asus p8p67 Deluxe with g skill ripjaws ram and an intel i7 2600k. The PSU is a 750w antec gaming psu and i've tried using a definitly working 650w psu also. Also, when I plug in powers the mobo LEDs all light up fo rpower. Does anybody know what's wrong?
April 11, 2013 5:15:01 PM

arcticursa said:
So I recently purchased a new computer set up, but this time when I tried to turn it on it just turned on and turned back off, then a couple of seconds later it would do it again, over and over but never starting up. I've taken out everything put the cpu psu and ram and on two occasions got it to turn on but can't figure out why. Its an Asus p8p67 Deluxe with g skill ripjaws ram and an intel i7 2600k. The PSU is a 750w antec gaming psu and i've tried using a definitly working 650w psu also. Also, when I plug in powers the mobo LEDs all light up fo rpower. Does anybody know what's wrong?

m
l
Related resources
!