general protection fault?

I load unreal on a new computer and I get a general protection fault. It's
about 5 lines long. Does anyone know how I can fix this?

"Etsuko Miller" <etsukom55@cox.net> wrote in message
>I load unreal on a new computer and I get a general protection fault. It's
>about 5 lines long. Does anyone know how I can fix this?

Post the actual GPF warning and we'll get ya sorted.

Meltdown

Etsuko Miller enlightened us with:
> I load unreal

Unreal? That's old. Or do you mean Unreal Tournament? Or UT 2003? Or
2004? What version?

> on a new computer and I get a general protection fault.

Did you update it to the latest patch? What OS are you running?

> It's about 5 lines long.

So? Post it! Or are you too lazy to type a bit?

MeltDown