answer

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2002

Hi,
I have Pentium 4 2.4GHz, 256 MB RAM, and Windows XP SP2 with new updates.

3 days ago I formated hdd because mu computer occasionally freezed, even
then I had Win XP SP2 + updates, and now I do all that from the beginning
and it 's the same problem (FREEZE) and I must restart again.

What is the problem, can I fix that,
Thanks

Hi

Any error messages at all when the PC freezes? Are you using any particular
program when the PC freezes or is it a random freezing? Have a look in the
Event Viewer for any 'Errors', and if found could you please post the Event
ID and Source?

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User