FS:Brand New 1gig secure digital KINGSTON $67

Last response: in Digital Camera
Share
January 2, 2005 1:27:07 AM

This is a BRAND NEW 1gig Secure Digital card. Still in original packaging,
never opened. It's a brand name called Kingston. Kingston has a lifetime
warranty on their cards. My father bought me a Nikon D70, which doesn't take
secure digital and my girlfriend threw away the receipt. I am selling the
card for $67 plus $5 for shipping it anywhere in the US. Please let me know
if you are interested by emailing me at
xman@photopiks.com

Paypal I use, or you can send me a check. I use Ebay a lot so if you want my
profile name to see my positive feedback just ask. Not putting on Ebay since
it's just one card and under $100. Not worth it.

Let me know. Thanks!

Michael
Anonymous
January 2, 2005 1:27:08 AM

"Michael" <xman@thedripper.com> wrote in message
> This is a BRAND NEW 1gig Secure Digital card. Still in original packaging,
> never opened. It's a brand name called Kingston. Kingston has a lifetime
> warranty on their cards. My father bought me a Nikon D70, which doesn't
take
> secure digital and my girlfriend threw away the receipt. I am selling the
> card for $67 plus $5 for shipping it anywhere in the US. Please let me
know
> if you are interested by emailing me at
> xman@photopiks.com

Screw that!
Get it new, with Costco's no-questions-asked return policy...
....for 69.99.
http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product.aspx?Prodid=110279...*2246*

Or... Get SanDisk's own 1GB for 74.99...
Or... Lexar's 1GB 40x for 89.99.
http://www.costco.com/Common/Category.aspx?whse=&topnav...*&Browse=

Bottom line...
=Ignore this SPAMMER, and buy smart.

> Paypal I use, or you can send me a check. I use Ebay a lot so if you want
my
> profile name to see my positive feedback just ask. Not putting on Ebay
since
> it's just one card and under $100. Not worth it.
>
> Let me know. Thanks!
>
> Michael

January 2, 2005 3:10:37 AM

HEY IDIOT, my post was for a SECURE DIGITAL card you ass. Can't you even
read you dumbass?? The one I am selling is also new. I guess you missed that
one also, right? Lemme guess...you are 19 years old and know everything? Get
the hell outta here you dummy.

> "Michael" <xman@thedripper.com> wrote in message
> > This is a BRAND NEW 1gig Secure Digital card. Still in original
packaging,
> > never opened. It's a brand name called Kingston. Kingston has a lifetime
> > warranty on their cards. My father bought me a Nikon D70, which doesn't
> take
> > secure digital and my girlfriend threw away the receipt. I am selling
the
> > card for $67 plus $5 for shipping it anywhere in the US. Please let me
> know
> > if you are interested by emailing me at
> > xman@photopiks.com
>
> Screw that!
> Get it new, with Costco's no-questions-asked return policy...
> ...for 69.99.

http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product.aspx?Prodid=110279...*2246*

> Or... Get SanDisk's own 1GB for 74.99...
> Or... Lexar's 1GB 40x for 89.99.

http://www.costco.com/Common/Category.aspx?whse=&topnav...*&Browse=

> Bottom line...
> =Ignore this SPAMMER, and buy smart.
>

> > Paypal I use, or you can send me a check. I use Ebay a lot so if you
want
> my
> > profile name to see my positive feedback just ask. Not putting on Ebay
> since
> > it's just one card and under $100. Not worth it.
> >
> > Let me know. Thanks!
> >
> > Michael

Anonymous
January 2, 2005 3:10:38 AM

> HEY IDIOT, my post was for a SECURE DIGITAL card you ass. Can't you even
> read you dumbass?? The one I am selling is also new. I guess you missed
that
> one also, right? Lemme guess...you are 19 years old and know everything?
Get
> the hell outta here you dummy.

Ah.
Silly me...
In that case, folks...
....Here's the correct Costco link for SanDisk's new 1GB **SD** Card then,
Spammer.
http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product.aspx?Prodid=100429...*2255*

74.99 at Costco.com

While you're busy thinking up creative names, like "dummy" (Oooooh that
hurt!), I'll remind you that "for sale", or "for auction" posts are not
appropriate here.

Bye bye!
January 2, 2005 3:43:05 AM

I'm the spammer? Not to mention the link you posted to Costco's card is more
then mine to begin with. I guess you just have nothing better to do...and
your still an idiot you dumbass. And if a FS (forsale) post bothers you that
much why in the world would you actually read it and then actually post
information that took time to gather? That's just some one who has nothing
better to do with their time. Like I said, 19 years old and knows
everything. Next time why don't you just skip over the posts you don't want
to read? Isn't that easier?

news:o JLBd.68277$QR1.24113@fed1read04...

> "Michael" <xman@thedripper.com> wrote in message
> > HEY IDIOT, my post was for a SECURE DIGITAL card you ass. Can't you
even
> > read you dumbass?? The one I am selling is also new. I guess you missed
> that
> > one also, right? Lemme guess...you are 19 years old and know everything?
> Get
> > the hell outta here you dummy.
>
> Ah.
> Silly me...
> In that case, folks...
> ...Here's the correct Costco link for SanDisk's new 1GB **SD** Card then,
> Spammer.

http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product.aspx?Prodid=100429...*2255*

> 74.99 at Costco.com
>
> While you're busy thinking up creative names, like "dummy" (Oooooh that
> hurt!), I'll remind you that "for sale", or "for auction" posts are not
> appropriate here.
>
> Bye bye!

Anonymous
January 2, 2005 3:43:06 AM

> I'm the spammer? Not to mention the link you posted to Costco's card is
more
> then mine to begin with. I guess you just have nothing better to do...and
> your still an idiot you dumbass. And if a FS (forsale) post bothers you
that
> much why in the world would you actually read it and then actually post
> information that took time to gather? That's just some one who has nothing
> better to do with their time. Like I said, 19 years old and knows
> everything. Next time why don't you just skip over the posts you don't
want
> to read? Isn't that easier?

You asked why...so here are my reasons.

1. I wish to discourage the inappropriate FS posts here (wrong NG).
2. You aren't offering a bargain, and I would warn against your offering
just as I would an ill-advised photo store.
3. By posting alternative sites for cards/equipment, I am providing the
kind of service this newsgroup is all about.

And what's that about 19 years?
:)
Now that's funny.
I've been a regular on this and other forums since '98.
You are clearly new, or you wouldn't be surprised to receive my comments.

For you education:
Any for sale or for auction posts here are nearly universally disliked. You
are clearly either new here, or you have ignored the wishes of those here.
I can't stop you, and don't pretend to be able to.
If you were really offering a great deal, then I'd likely be less concerned.
But since you certainly offer no guarrantee or warrantee (second-hand item),
people would do well to shop elsewhere for a similar deal.
The type of information/advice I included is what this news group is all
about.
You don't have to agree, but you are undeniably out of the realm of what is
considered proper content here.
If you feel this doesn't matter to you, then do what you like--as is always
possible in an unmoderated forum.
--Just don't be surprised at how many here will show their dislike of your
presence if you keep posting more for-sale threads.

> news:o JLBd.68277$QR1.24113@fed1read04...
> >
> > "Michael" <xman@thedripper.com> wrote in message
> > > HEY IDIOT, my post was for a SECURE DIGITAL card you ass. Can't you
> even
> > > read you dumbass?? The one I am selling is also new. I guess you
missed
> > that
> > > one also, right? Lemme guess...you are 19 years old and know
everything?
> > Get
> > > the hell outta here you dummy.
> >
> > Ah.
> > Silly me...
> > In that case, folks...
> > ...Here's the correct Costco link for SanDisk's new 1GB **SD** Card
then,
> > Spammer.

http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product.aspx?Prodid=100429...*2255*

> > 74.99 at Costco.com
> >
> > While you're busy thinking up creative names, like "dummy" (Oooooh that
> > hurt!), I'll remind you that "for sale", or "for auction" posts are not
> > appropriate here.
> >
> > Bye bye!

Anonymous
January 2, 2005 7:12:03 AM

Michael wrote:
> This is a BRAND NEW 1gig Secure Digital card. Still in original packaging,
> never opened. It's a brand name called Kingston. Kingston has a lifetime
> warranty on their cards. My father bought me a Nikon D70, which doesn't take
> secure digital and my girlfriend threw away the receipt. I am selling the
> card for $67 plus $5 for shipping it anywhere in the US. Please let me know
> if you are interested by emailing me at
> xman@photopiks.com
>
> Paypal I use, or you can send me a check. I use Ebay a lot so if you want my
> profile name to see my positive feedback just ask. Not putting on Ebay since
> it's just one card and under $100. Not worth it.
>
> Let me know. Thanks!
>
> Michael

When did this become a for sale newsgroup. Take it to a for sale group,
or post on E-Bay.
Anonymous
January 2, 2005 7:14:16 AM

Michael wrote:
> I'm the spammer? Not to mention the link you posted to Costco's card is more
> then mine to begin with. I guess you just have nothing better to do...and
> your still an idiot you dumbass. And if a FS (forsale) post bothers you that
> much why in the world would you actually read it and then actually post
> information that took time to gather? That's just some one who has nothing
> better to do with their time. Like I said, 19 years old and knows
> everything. Next time why don't you just skip over the posts you don't want
> to read? Isn't that easier?

Yes, and adding you to my killfile is easier still. You are off topic,
and becoming abusive.
Bye.
Anonymous
January 2, 2005 9:20:40 AM

What sort of fun would that be?

"Michael" <xman@thedripper.com> wrote in message
> I'm the spammer? Not to mention the link you posted to Costco's card is
> more
> then mine to begin with. I guess you just have nothing better to do...and
> your still an idiot you dumbass. And if a FS (forsale) post bothers you
> that
> much why in the world would you actually read it and then actually post
> information that took time to gather? That's just some one who has nothing
> better to do with their time. Like I said, 19 years old and knows
> everything. Next time why don't you just skip over the posts you don't
> want
> to read? Isn't that easier?

> news:o JLBd.68277$QR1.24113@fed1read04...
>>
>> "Michael" <xman@thedripper.com> wrote in message
>> > HEY IDIOT, my post was for a SECURE DIGITAL card you ass. Can't you
> even
>> > read you dumbass?? The one I am selling is also new. I guess you missed
>> that
>> > one also, right? Lemme guess...you are 19 years old and know
>> > everything?
>> Get
>> > the hell outta here you dummy.
>>
>> Ah.
>> Silly me...
>> In that case, folks...
>> ...Here's the correct Costco link for SanDisk's new 1GB **SD** Card then,
>> Spammer.
>>
> http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product.aspx?Prodid=100429...*2255*
>>
>> 74.99 at Costco.com
>>
>> While you're busy thinking up creative names, like "dummy" (Oooooh that
>> hurt!), I'll remind you that "for sale", or "for auction" posts are not
>> appropriate here.
>>
>> Bye bye!

Anonymous
January 2, 2005 6:34:06 PM

I see this card is shock rated at 2000Gs. I've
been looking for something like that! Thanks :-)

Mark² (lowest even number here) wrote:
> "Michael" <xman@thedripper.com> wrote in message
> > HEY IDIOT, my post was for a SECURE DIGITAL card you ass. Can't
you even
> > read you dumbass?? The one I am selling is also new. I guess you
missed
> that
> > one also, right? Lemme guess...you are 19 years old and know
everything?
> Get
> > the hell outta here you dummy.
>
> Ah.
> Silly me...
> In that case, folks...
> ...Here's the correct Costco link for SanDisk's new 1GB **SD** Card
then,
> Spammer.

http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product.aspx?Prodid=100429...*2255*

> 74.99 at Costco.com
>
> While you're busy thinking up creative names, like "dummy" (Oooooh
that
> hurt!), I'll remind you that "for sale", or "for auction" posts are
not
> appropriate here.
>
> Bye bye!
January 2, 2005 9:26:19 PM

You're all wrapped to tight to actually get upset and let a FS post bother
you. Seriously.

> Michael wrote:
> > I'm the spammer? Not to mention the link you posted to Costco's card is
more
> > then mine to begin with. I guess you just have nothing better to
do...and
> > your still an idiot you dumbass. And if a FS (forsale) post bothers you
that
> > much why in the world would you actually read it and then actually post
> > information that took time to gather? That's just some one who has
nothing
> > better to do with their time. Like I said, 19 years old and knows
> > everything. Next time why don't you just skip over the posts you don't
want
> > to read? Isn't that easier?
> >

> Yes, and adding you to my killfile is easier still. You are off topic,
> and becoming abusive.
> Bye.

January 2, 2005 9:35:46 PM

Well, if you actually knew about what I was selling you wouldn't need to
worry about a warrantee since Kingston provides lifetime on this product. O
wait, but you already knew that but still contradicted that in your last
post. Either way, on how ever you slice it pal..it's still less expensive if
it were to be purchased from me. Also, it's not "second hand" in the sense
you think it is. It's new, not opened. Not to mention there must be some
people in here that it didn't bother since some one from this group already
bought it. Unfortunately for you, since this is a PUBLIC news group i'll
post what I want, when I want and you can't do a thing about it. Yes, you
still are an idiot and a dumbass and that will never change either. Also,
even though most people will disagree who needs a rambo like you here to
decide on what people want to see or read? I'm sure people here are able to
make their own decisions on what they want to read and don't need some one
like you trying to moderate or control what gets posted or not. This is a
public news group and I have the right to post like everyone else. Just like
you do....but I certainly don't need a robin hood type person to tell me
what should be here and what should not be here. I can figure out that for
myself and read what I want without your attempt to be the savoir of the
news groups.

news:p bOBd.68952$QR1.24037@fed1read04...

> [...]
>

> > "Mark²" <mjmorgan(lowest even number here)@cox..net> wrote in message
> > news:o JLBd.68277$QR1.24113@fed1read04...
> > >
> > > "Michael" <xman@thedripper.com> wrote in message
> > even
> missed
> > > that
> everything?
> > > Get
> > >
> > > Ah.
> > > Silly me...
> > > In that case, folks...
> > > ...Here's the correct Costco link for SanDisk's new 1GB **SD** Card
> then,
> > > Spammer.

http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product.aspx?Prodid=100429...*2255*

> > > 74.99 at Costco.com
> > >
> > > While you're busy thinking up creative names, like "dummy" (Oooooh
that
> > > hurt!), I'll remind you that "for sale", or "for auction" posts are

January 2, 2005 9:37:16 PM

Ron, like this is the first FS post in this group. The subject clearly
indicated it was a FS for article...but what's very weird is everyone that
doesn't like this posts in here had to comment about it. Weird that so many
people that don't like this kind of posts actually read them. Confuses me.

> Michael wrote:
> > This is a BRAND NEW 1gig Secure Digital card. Still in original
packaging,
> > never opened. It's a brand name called Kingston. Kingston has a lifetime
> > warranty on their cards. My father bought me a Nikon D70, which doesn't
take
> > secure digital and my girlfriend threw away the receipt. I am selling
the
> > card for $67 plus $5 for shipping it anywhere in the US. Please let me
know
> > if you are interested by emailing me at
> > xman@photopiks.com
> >
> > Paypal I use, or you can send me a check. I use Ebay a lot so if you
want my
> > profile name to see my positive feedback just ask. Not putting on Ebay
since
> > it's just one card and under $100. Not worth it.
> >
> > Let me know. Thanks!
> >
> > Michael
> >

> When did this become a for sale newsgroup. Take it to a for sale group,
> or post on E-Bay.

Anonymous
January 2, 2005 11:19:28 PM

Michael wrote:
> You're all wrapped to tight to actually get upset and let a FS post bother
> you. Seriously.

Yep, it's one tightly wound little group. Kinda sad. Kinda funny.
Anonymous
January 2, 2005 11:42:35 PM

> Ron, like this is the first FS post in this group. The subject clearly
> indicated it was a FS for article...but what's very weird is everyone that
> doesn't like this posts in here had to comment about it. Weird that so
many
> people that don't like this kind of posts actually read them. Confuses me.

If that confuses you, then you are rather dense.
People have an interest in keeping this group from being swamped by unwanted
FS posts, which happens quickly...just as spam e-mails have taken over most
folks' in-boxes.
There are photography news groups specifically designed for selling items
such as yours.
This NG is for equpment discussion--not sales pitches.

Even if this WERE the appropriate place for FS posts, I guarrantee that
nobody here would care to send their business to someone with such a rude,
juvenile, boorish attitude such as the one you have now displayed. If we
wanted your level of behavior, there are plenty of scam-shop photography
stores to go around already. We don't need one more "Abe's of Maine" or
"Royal Camera," thanks...

As you gain a bit of life experience, you will (hopefully) begin to see your
folly.
But until you do...

PLONK.

Bye bye!

> "Ron Hunter" <rphunter@charter.net> wrote in message
> > Michael wrote:
> > > This is a BRAND NEW 1gig Secure Digital card. Still in original
> packaging,
> > > never opened. It's a brand name called Kingston. Kingston has a
lifetime
> > > warranty on their cards. My father bought me a Nikon D70, which
doesn't
> take
> > > secure digital and my girlfriend threw away the receipt. I am selling
> the
> > > card for $67 plus $5 for shipping it anywhere in the US. Please let me
> know
> > > if you are interested by emailing me at
> > > xman@photopiks.com
> > >
> > > Paypal I use, or you can send me a check. I use Ebay a lot so if you
> want my
> > > profile name to see my positive feedback just ask. Not putting on Ebay
> since
> > > it's just one card and under $100. Not worth it.
> > >
> > > Let me know. Thanks!
> > >
> > > Michael
> > >

> > When did this become a for sale newsgroup. Take it to a for sale group,
> > or post on E-Bay.

January 3, 2005 1:43:39 AM

No, I am serious. One little post about some thing for sale and I have hate
mail being sent to me. Funny yes, but then I realize there's people out
there like this. I think people need to sit back and relax a little...rather
then getting irritated and being arrogant over one small for sale post. I
thought I had a short fuse. Doesn't compare to some in here though. O well,
some people's behavior and demeanor only indicates what kind of people they
are. Peace and Happy New Year! :)

"WebKatz" <webkatz@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Michael wrote:
> > You're all wrapped to tight to actually get upset and let a FS post
bother
> > you. Seriously.
>

> Yep, it's one tightly wound little group. Kinda sad. Kinda funny.
Anonymous
January 3, 2005 1:43:40 AM

> some people's behavior and demeanor only indicates what kind of people
they
> are.

Precisely.
-Which is why you're now going into the kill-file.
:)
Anonymous
January 3, 2005 2:09:59 AM

> O well, some people's behavior and demeanor only indicates what kind
> of people they are.

Bingo!

> Peace and Happy New Year! :)

You too.
Anonymous
January 3, 2005 5:59:45 PM

"Michael" <xman@thedripper.com> wrote in message
> No, I am serious. One little post about some thing for sale and I
> have hate
> mail being sent to me. Funny yes, but then I realize there's people
> out
> there like this. I think people need to sit back and relax a
> little...rather
> then getting irritated and being arrogant over one small for sale
> post.

There are currently 2061 SD card offerings on eBay alone. What do you
think would happen if all of them would also post an FS/FA here? Not
to mention the 7685 other card offerings, or 27828 digital camera
offerings, etc. etc.

People don't get just irritated over a single item, but rather about
the bad example it sets (and of course it is a violation of the
charter for this group).

That of course doesn't justify hate mail, but if people only think
about their personal benefits, others may react uncivil as well.

Bart
Anonymous
January 3, 2005 5:59:46 PM

"Bart van der Wolf" <bvdwolf@no.spam> wrote
[...]
> People don't get just irritated over a single item, but rather about the
> bad example it sets (and of course it is a violation of the charter for
> this group).

It never ceases to amaze me how many people get this wrong.
This is not commercial, so it is not in violation of 'this' groups
charter.

For you reading pleasure:

Charter: rec.photo.digital

This group is for the discussion of all aspects of digital
photography, including digital cameras, scanners, image manipulation
software, printers, and CD-ROM technology.

All postings made to this group should conform to existing Usenet
guidelines (see news.announce.newusers for guideline documents). This
group explicitly prohibits the posting of commercial advertisments or
other promotional material, whether or not it is an any way related to
photography. Binary postings (i.e. non text postings) are prohibited.
Anonymous
January 4, 2005 1:47:34 AM

"Steve Young" <bowtieATbrightdslDOTnet> wrote in message
> "Bart van der Wolf" <bvdwolf@no.spam> wrote
> [...]
>> People don't get just irritated over a single item, but rather
>> about the bad example it sets (and of course it is a violation of
>> the charter for this group).
>
> It never ceases to amaze me how many people get this wrong.

Yes, I know *your* position on this.

> This is not commercial, so it is not in violation of 'this' groups
> charter.

We've already had the discussion about "commercial" as well. Trading
goods or services for money *is* commercial. Do I need to quote the
Advanced Learners Dictionary of Current English (Oxford University
Press) again?

> For you reading pleasure:
>
> Charter: rec.photo.digital
>
> This group is for the discussion of all aspects of digital
> photography, including digital cameras, scanners, image manipulation
> software, printers, and CD-ROM technology.

Repeat: *** "for the discussion of" ***
This is a discussion group, NOT a marketplace. For that one may use
the, oh what a surprise, *marketplace* groups, specifically created
for that purpose.

> All postings made to this group should conform to existing Usenet
> guidelines (see news.announce.newusers for guideline documents).

Those guidelines specify that FS announcements should be placed in the
appropriate *marketplace* groups.

> This group explicitly prohibits the posting of commercial
> advertisments or
> other promotional material, whether or not it is an any way related
> photography. Binary postings (i.e. non text postings) are
> prohibited.

Seems clear enough, unless one is not interested in photography, but
only in causing trouble. Oh yes, I almost forgot, you never post
anything about photography, do you ...

Remember this (posted monthly by Helge Rareid as a reminder for dense
types, or newbies):
"This message refers to the newsgroup rec.photo.marketplace.digital,
but it also contains information relevant to rec.photo.digital.

Posts offering to buy or sell digital photographic equipment should be
posted to rec.photo.marketplace.digital (or to rec.photo.marketplace).
In particular, posters are requested not to post any FS or WTB posts
to rec.photo.digital or any of the other rec.photo.* discussion
groups".

It gets posted monthly since 27may2001, so it might have escaped your
attention.

Bart
Anonymous
January 5, 2005 6:03:06 AM

On Sun, 2 Jan 2005 22:43:39 -0500, "Michael" <xman@thedripper.com>
wrote:

>No, I am serious. One little post about some thing for sale and I have hate
>mail being sent to me. Funny yes, but then I realize there's people out
>there like this. I think people need to sit back and relax a little...rather
>then getting irritated and being arrogant over one small for sale post. I
>thought I had a short fuse. Doesn't compare to some in here though. O well,
>some people's behavior and demeanor only indicates what kind of people they
>are. Peace and Happy New Year! :)

Nice passive-aggressive bullshit.

<whine> I was only trying to be nice, even if I'm too stupid
to know what's acceptable. I thought all you guys were my friends and
would ignore my rudeness. Waaaahhhhh </whining>
Anonymous
January 5, 2005 6:03:07 AM

Welcome to the world of newsgroups. Remember none of these folks are your
best friends. If you don't like what they say, just think fu** them.

> On Sun, 2 Jan 2005 22:43:39 -0500, "Michael" <xman@thedripper.com>
> wrote:
>
>>No, I am serious. One little post about some thing for sale and I have
>>hate
>>mail being sent to me.
January 5, 2005 8:57:58 PM

My god man, chill out. I thought this thread would have died a long time ago
but there are people actually still bitching back and forth about it still.
What's weird is that I haven't even been involved...it just kind of takes
flight on it's own. Amazing...

Sorry to burst your tiny bubble pal, but you'll have to over-come your short
comings. FS posts will always happen and there's not a thing you can do
about it.

O by the way...Happy New Year.

> "Michael" <xman@thedripper.com> wrote in message
> > Ron, like this is the first FS post in this group. The subject clearly
> > indicated it was a FS for article...but what's very weird is everyone
that
> > doesn't like this posts in here had to comment about it. Weird that so
> many
> > people that don't like this kind of posts actually read them. Confuses
me.

> If that confuses you, then you are rather dense.
> People have an interest in keeping this group from being swamped by
unwanted
> FS posts, which happens quickly...just as spam e-mails have taken over
most
> folks' in-boxes.
> There are photography news groups specifically designed for selling items
> such as yours.
> This NG is for equpment discussion--not sales pitches.
>
> Even if this WERE the appropriate place for FS posts, I guarrantee that
> nobody here would care to send their business to someone with such a rude,
> juvenile, boorish attitude such as the one you have now displayed. If we
> wanted your level of behavior, there are plenty of scam-shop photography
> stores to go around already. We don't need one more "Abe's of Maine" or
> "Royal Camera," thanks...
>
> As you gain a bit of life experience, you will (hopefully) begin to see
your
> folly.
> But until you do...
>
> PLONK.
>
> Bye bye!
>

> > "Ron Hunter" <rphunter@charter.net> wrote in message
> > packaging,
> lifetime
> doesn't
> > take
> > the
> > know

> > want my
Ebay
> > since

> > > When did this become a for sale newsgroup. Take it to a for sale
group,
> > > or post on E-Bay.

January 6, 2005 9:31:07 AM

Yeah, you pointed out that the guy wasn't offering a good deal and that
this isn't a marketplace group. Feel better now? But you were a dick
about it - probably in some kind of vain attempt to prevent future FA
posts.

Yes, I am well aware of the volume of business that eBay photo does,
and the fact that if even a small percentage of it was posted here it
would overwhelm this group.

Duh.

And if they wanted to do that they would have done it by now. Obviously
they haven't. Hell, they don't even do much of it in the approved
marketplace groups.

Double duh.

And - since netkkkopping is not a prophylactic - there's not a damn
thing you can do about it anyway.

Duh-duh-duh.

I'm not the one with visible gaps in my logic and I'll continue to post
whatever I damn well please, because you can't stop that either.
Duh-da-dum-dum-duhhhhhhhhh
!