Sign in with
Your question

Games not working on windows 7

Last response: in Windows 7
December 27, 2009 7:03:34 PM

my new pc has win 7 home premium 64 bit.
i have gone on to a website called can you run it, where there is a list of games, and it scans your pc, and lets you know if they will work on your pc. i know the pc is ok, as it is an ixtreme 5620, with intel dual core 2 quad 2.5ghz 1333 fsb, 4 gb ddr2, 640gb hdd, nvidia geforce 7100 integrated graphics(256mb dedicated).
the only thing the scan fails on, is the operating system. does anyone know of any decent games that can be played

More about : games working windows

a c 215 $ Windows 7
December 27, 2009 7:27:26 PM

I would be weary of using a site like that in case they collect personally identifiable information. Many sites say they don't sell or give the info to third parties, but just because the rule is written, doesn't mean it is followed.

Basically any games that worked in Vista will work in 7. If you aren't sure, install the game anyway and try it out. If it doesn't work, remove it.
m
l
December 27, 2009 7:33:21 PM

The_Prophecy said:
I would be weary of using a site like that in case they collect personally identifiable information. Many sites say they don't sell or give the info to third parties, but just because the rule is written, doesn't mean it is followed.

Basically any games that worked in Vista will work in 7. If you aren't sure, install the game anyway and try it out. If it doesn't work, remove it.

thanks, do you know if call of duty world at war works on 7
m
l
Related resources
a c 215 $ Windows 7
December 27, 2009 7:34:18 PM

Works for me...
m
l
December 27, 2009 7:37:49 PM

cod waw works for me as well
m