Status
Not open for further replies.

Zim

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2003
Back in mid/late Jan I started acting the goat and bought some hardware I shouldn't've (double apostraphes!). I picked up this Gigabyte Retail VGA package from newegg. I'm selling the whole retail package just like you'd recieve it new from Newegg. 500mhz cpu, 600mhz ram, 8x agp, 128mb DDR, blue PCB, dvd drivers, Rainbow Six 3 Ravenshield... the works.

I'm also selling my Athlon XP 1700+. Its a Thoroughbred A, however, I did run it very stably at 333fsb at 1.53ghz which equates to about an Athlon XP 2000+ or better. It's yours for for just $35 shipped.

I can include the OEM heatsink/fan combo that came with my Barton XP 2500+ for another $6 to cover the added shipping weight. Or, if you were feeling really ambitious, you could buy my nice aluminium w/ copper inset contact point Speeze 80mm hsf for even better cooling. I'll include a tube of Arctic Silver 3 thermal compound if you opt to get the Speeze hsf and it'll run an extra $12 shipped with the CPU.

Newegg carries the Speeze hsf for $13.39 shipped right now but they don't throw in a free tube of Arctic Silver 3.

So, to recap:

Gigabyte Radeon 9600 XT Retail package: $145

AMD Athlon XP1700+ 266fsb Socket A Processor: $35

AMD OEM "stock" heatsink/fan*: +$6
and/or
Speeze 80mm "damn good cooling" hsf + AC3*: +$12

*HSF combos not available for individual sale.

I accept Paypal and personal/cashiers check, money orders and will ship anywhere in the US and Canada. Canadian shipping may be extra since there are import duties to consider.

Status
Not open for further replies.