UT ONS question

Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament,alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

When you're in a vehicle and exit, how do you know what side of the
vehicle you will be on?

In some situations it's very important. Several times on ChainsIsle
I've tried to get the deemer by flying a raptor over the hill and
dropping out of it, but every time I seem to exit on the wrong side and
miss the hill. This has also happened to me on Torlan and other maps.

And I can't count the times I've raced up to a node and exited only to
have to run around my own vehicle to get to the node. Very
frustrating.

-Dan Damouth

Archived from groups: alt.games.unreal.tournament,alt.games.unreal.tournament2003 (More info?)

On Mon, 06 Jun 2005 07:42:01 GMT, Daniel Damouth <damouth@san.rr.com>
wrote:

>When you're in a vehicle and exit, how do you know what side of the
>vehicle you will be on?
>
>In some situations it's very important. Several times on ChainsIsle
>I've tried to get the deemer by flying a raptor over the hill and
>dropping out of it, but every time I seem to exit on the wrong side and
>miss the hill. This has also happened to me on Torlan and other maps.
>
>And I can't count the times I've raced up to a node and exited only to
>have to run around my own vehicle to get to the node. Very
>frustrating.
>
>-Dan Damouth

I'm not sure there is a good answer.

You can check out this thread:
http://www.ina-community.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=471307
which has some possible solutions, but I haven't run any tests. If
any of that works for you, post back and let us know.