My hard drive wont start up, But my fans and everything else will.

G

Hello, When I turn my computer on it won`t go past the windows XP screen. It just keep`s restarting.

It hasn`t worked since like February, The last time it worked I Was playing maplestory and it froze so I restared my computer manually.

When I power my computer on it goes through the normal start up(But my hard drive doesn`t sound like it`s spinning). So I let it go and it take`s me to the start windows in... window and no matter what option I choose It just goes to the loading for Windows XP screen, You know, the screen with the scrolling bar thingy, and it stays there for maybe a second. Then it restarts automatically and keep`s repeating that.

G

Gahhhh!
I don`t know where my OS disks are!!!! What do I do???

G

Well my friend said he had an un-used keycode so he must have the disks. If I were to get the disks from him. Would they work? And I believe I have SP2 on my comp. But I`m not sure. :/

G

Okay. Would I be able to just completely re-install Windows XP? Or do I have to do what you first stated? (Sorry for sounding noobish, Don`t understand alot about OS`s/this kinda stuff. :p)

G

Okay. Thanks for the help :)