Western Digital WD Black WD1002FAEX Random Freezes

Surreal_X

Distinguished
Feb 13, 2012
Hi Everyone, I've bought W.D 1TB Black FAEX driver 2 days ago. I started by connecting it to the GSATA3 and changed the controller to AHCI, After that i got it partitioned using a bootable EASEUS Partition Master dvd. I always liked to have only 2 drives so i made a primary drive for C: which is 101GB and a logical for D: which is 830GB. Went throught installing windows 7 x64 without a problem, Then i installed the drivers(Chipset, Intel SATA Preinstall driver, Lan, Etron USB3.0 Host Controller, etc) after the drivers got installed and pc got restarted i got safely remove hardware and eject media includes the disk. So dude, wt's ur problem?! Well the thing is after goin through installing my applications and stuff like that the system sometimes freezes for like 5 seconds (sometimes i even't won't be able to move my cursor, 2nd when i'm copying, Installing a large sized application the disk start to make a noise(not clicking but like a loading sound).

So here is my questions:

1- What causes that random freezes?

2- Is it normal that that hard make that sound when loading?

3- What is the average copy rate MB/sec for that WD1002FAEX when connected trough SATA3?

4- How i can be able to fix this problem?

> Pc Spec:

- Processor: Core i5-2400, 3.10GHz, 6MB Cache, LGA1155.

- Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-P61A-D3.

- RAM: Kingston (KVR1333D3N9/4G) 4GB-10600 CL9.

- VGA: PNY GEFORCE 9600GT (yeah it's kinda creepy and old :D).

- Hard Disk: WD Black WD1002FAEX.

- PSU: XFX PRO550W Core Edition.

> Sorry for the long post but i wanted to explain everything about it to make it easier for guys to understand and give the proper answer, Thanks.