UT Server Browser Utility for Windows

Last response: in Video Games
Share
June 11, 2005 5:44:55 AM

If any UT players desire a simple and convenient UT/UT2k3/UT2k4 server
browser program to check the action on your fav UT servers without
having to launch UT(2k3/4) d/l the file below.

The program was originally written to support only UT, but I have
added in UT2k3/4 capability/support and fully rewritten the network
interface to utilize only winsock for the server querying (my earlier
version used a "helper" program known by the name of Qstat).

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/kylesb/utscore.zip

The program (UTScore) also includes a Windows DDE interface so that
IRC scripts can pass an IP to UTScore to query a game server and get
server info and player data for IRC channel display returned from
UTScore. Example IRC client scripts are provided for MIRC and VIRC.
Read the readme file for detailed usage instructions.

--
Best regards,
Kyle

Woa

Thanx Kyle for providing this program. What a coincidence- two days
ago I thought it would be great to have a program to check UT servers,
Without launching UT itself.

Happy fraggin'

duffy
Anonymous
June 11, 2005 5:44:45 PM

Does it also Support Unreal/Unreal Gold?

--
Cory "Shinnokxz" Hansen - http://www.coryhansen.com
Life is journey, not a destination. So stop running.

"Shinnokxz" <shinnokxz@charter.net> wrote in message
> Does it also Support Unreal/Unreal Gold?

I'm curious. Are there still servers for the original Unreal? It'd be a lot
of fun to play a few co-op games online. It's been so long it would seem
like all new I think.
Anonymous
June 11, 2005 10:13:03 PM

goPostal wrote:

> I'm curious. Are there still servers for the original Unreal? It'd be a lot
> of fun to play a few co-op games online. It's been so long it would seem
> like all new I think.

Oh, yeah-- definitely. Atleast on the Unreal Gold side of things. I'm
not quite sure if Unreal Gold and the initial Unreal shared the same
master server, or if they can see servers the other has created.

--
Cory "Shinnokxz" Hansen - http://www.coryhansen.com
Life is journey, not a destination. So stop running.
June 12, 2005 4:59:25 AM

Sorry, but no. UT, 2k3 and 2k4, demo and retail.

--
Best regards,
Kyle

!