How to repair SSD boot sector

G

Hello,
When reinstalling win 7 to an IDE drive, to multiboot Windows 7, I switched the asrock z77 extreme 4 storage configuration from ACHI to IDE and then back again to ACHI upon completion. I was under the impression I had to do this because before I was never presented with the option to boot Windows 7 from my Western Digital hardisk, I always had to enter the bios and manually boot from the WD drive to load windows. Well, unbeknownst to me, I apparently messed up my ssd boot (default boot) and now get a "InitDiskError reading partition table drive 00 sector" when booting from it. But when I boot from the Western Digital harddisk drive I can now optionally load windows from the SSD drive, which I'm using now, I just can't boot windows directly from the SSD (Samsung 830). How would I repair the SSD boot sector?

Edit: Windows 7 repair utility seems to have fixed the issue, I think. Windows will now boot from the ssd but it seems to do it a tad bit slower. Also, I am now presented with the option to load windows from both the ssd (samsung) and the harddisk drive (western digital) where as before I had to enter the bios and then manually boot from the western digital harddisk to load its version of windows. The ssd use to automatically boot up (quite quickly) without presenting me with an option. So I guess my question now is did I somehow permanently mess up the ACHI SSD boot sector and/or drivers? The system is a new build and I'm still trying to figure out the bios and everything else.

Solution
G

Thank you for the reply and links. I wasn't sure if the WD drive was added to the SSD or the other way around due to booting fiasco before (loading bios to boot WD drive to access windows) and how the ssd now seems to booting just slightly slower. I've never timed the boot speed so it could just be the half a pot of coffee and lack of sleep. I did find links about making sure the SSD is in ACHI mode in the registry (HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Msahci ) so everything appears to be in order. Not to mention I now have the option to load either ssd or harddisk Windows without fooling around in the bios. Thanks Again!