sri_krishna

Distinguished
Oct 1, 2010
Hello Guys, I today just brought a new PSU for my system. Well my PC case is a mid atx so Iam in a bit of doubt that wheather the new one will fit. I asked the seller and he said it will fit but I want to confirm will it fit. The dimentions of the PSU are 6 x 5.5 x 3.4 (inches). Please help me out . the sixe of the case is inthis link

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/Document.jsp?objectID=c01845546&lang=en&cc=us&taskId=101&contentType=SupportFAQ&prodSeriesId=3942826&prodTypeId=12454

Solution
im sure it will fit. Where is the PSU link so that I may look at it? I have switched PSU's between Full towers and mid towers often, not sure it's as big as a deal as you think. Shoot me the link of your new PSU and I will take a look at it :)

ahumphers91

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2009
im sure it will fit. Where is the PSU link so that I may look at it? I have switched PSU's between Full towers and mid towers often, not sure it's as big as a deal as you think. Shoot me the link of your new PSU and I will take a look at it :)

Solution

Sometimes pc vendors will use a non standard size psu for smaller pc's. Open up your pc, and see if you can measure some of the dimensions. A standard ATX psu will be 3.4" high, by 6" wide and a variable length deep, something around 6 or 7 " long..