I bought a new graphics card (GeForce 460 GTX) and because of that i needed a new power supply (400w to a 600w). I'm removing the default 400w power supply with a 600w power supply, i've disconnected everything but some wires from the old power supply run under the metal sheet under the mother board and they are stuck under there and i can't remove them.. anyone with this computer know how to sucessfully remove the power supply and disable the old onboard graphics so it will recognize the new card? Thanks!
You really should have waited more than five minutes.
* Post in ALL CAPS or use excessive punctuation!!!
* Share personal information, like your email address. Identify theft is real.
* Bump posts, claim "first!"
* Hijack a topic. Stick to the original conversation.
* Ask for help pirating, cracking passwords, or bypassing copyright protection