Camera stores in Florida ?

Last response: in Digital Camera
January 2, 2005 11:23:14 AM

Hello,

I'm going to Florida in February and I'm planning to buy a Canon 20D
and a Canon EF 300/4 IS USM lens. Can anyone recommend me a good store
in South Florida ? I guess onlineshops won't deliver to a hotel
address, or ?

Erik, Sweden

--
erla

More about : camera stores florida

Anonymous
January 2, 2005 5:19:42 PM

Is it a direct flight? If you can arrange a layover for a couple of hours in
New York you would have lots of choices.

"erla" <erla.1i8c6a@news.photobanter.com> wrote in message

> Hello,
>
> I'm going to Florida in February and I'm planning to buy a Canon 20D
> and a Canon EF 300/4 IS USM lens. Can anyone recommend me a good store
> in South Florida ? I guess onlineshops won't deliver to a hotel
> address, or ?
>
> Erik, Sweden
>

> --
> erla
Anonymous
January 2, 2005 6:54:00 PM

Hi,

South Florida is a very large area.
What city are you going to be in?
Rosita
January 3, 2005 12:09:39 AM

"erla" <erla.1i8c6a@news.photobanter.com> wrote in message

> Hello,
>
> I'm going to Florida in February and I'm planning to buy a Canon 20D
> and a Canon EF 300/4 IS USM lens. Can anyone recommend me a good store
> in South Florida ? I guess onlineshops won't deliver to a hotel
> address, or ?
>
> Erik, Sweden

Maybe you can get one cheaper at an airport duty free store.

Gerrit
Anonymous
January 3, 2005 12:14:50 AM

< I guess onlineshops won't deliver to a hotel address, or ?>

B&H will, if payment is COD and via a bank check in US dollars written by a
mainland bank. You cannot order online but have to phone/fax/e-mail.
- --

regards,
Henry Posner/B&H Photo-Video
http://www.bhphotovideo.com
henryp@bhphotovideo.com
Anonymous
January 4, 2005 9:00:12 PM

<< I'm going to Florida in February and I'm planning to buy a Canon 20D
and a Canon EF 300/4 IS USM lens. Can anyone recommend me a good store
in South Florida ? >>

Erik-

I live in Central Florida, but there are certainly some good stores where you
are visiting. You may be able to find some by searching the web.

It is possible that you won't find the popular 20D in stock, and will have to
order it. In that case, the mail-order places may have better prices and
faster delivery. One such company is B&H Photo in New York. They have a very
good reputation. You may find lower prices elsewhere, but you are taking a
chance.

Fred
!