hi everybody, im new in here. im planning to build a new machine, a Core i5 2500K based PC.
so here's the config i want to put in the mix:
- MSI P67A-GD55 (B3)
- 2*4GB DDR3 kingston KVR RAM
- Seagate barracuda 1TB Sata6 32MB
- any reliable DVDRW drive
- CoolerMaster Elite 430 black Chassis
- CoolerMaster v6 GT cooler
- Samsung 24in. LED Full HD Monitor (HDMI, DVI, VGA)
- Sapphire Radeon HD 6950 2GB
can i trust this motherboard for OCing, because I saw some reviews, the board could reach 4,7GHz+
but with higher voltages, or the CPU multipliers is blocked?
There's a new BIOS on the MSI website, i wanna know if it corrected all the probs it had on launch.