BF1942 vs UT2004

I love onslaught in UT2004. How do you think BF1942 compares? (I know
that there was some "inspiration" from one to the other...)

I tried the demo just once and it seemed very dull compared to the high
speed UT experience...
--
aaronl at consultant dot com
For every expert, there is an equal and

Andrew

On Fri, 24 Jun 2005 04:06:58 +1200, Aaron Lawrence
<aaronlNOT@HEREconsultant.com> wrote:

>I love onslaught in UT2004. How do you think BF1942 compares? (I know
>that there was some "inspiration" from one to the other...)
>
>I tried the demo just once and it seemed very dull compared to the high
>speed UT experience...

BF1942's campaign mode has always been my favourite online mode since
I first played it. IMO, It has more subtlety than Onslaught, where
intelligence and some deviousness can reap big rewards over the "in
your face" action that Onslaught throws at you with much less scope
for one person to turn the tide of a battle. I like Onslaught, but I
can't see me playing it again for a long while when I get hold of BF2.

Dan14

Distinguished
May 13, 2006
I have played both.
UT2004 Onslaught is the best.
In 1942 is't too simple, you just have to stay in one place.
In UT 2004 it's more complex, you have to build the powernodes.
If any of you like Battlefield, Play BF2 :) . It's better than 1942.

Latest posts