Your question

Computer wont start

Last response: in Motherboards
July 25, 2011 8:28:05 PM

screen blank when starting up

More about : computer wont start

a b V Motherboard
July 25, 2011 8:35:38 PM

Do you hear your fans start up? Make sure your power connectors are properly connected. I also hope you have a reputable power supply, preferably from Seasonic, Antec, and Corsair.
July 25, 2011 9:12:50 PM

wintermint said:
Do you hear your fans start up? Make sure your power connectors are properly connected. I also hope you have a reputable power supply, preferably from Seasonic, Antec, and Corsair.

power supply is fine. battery and ac line in . Nothing comeson the screen not even sound. all lights are on the laptop. but computer is not booting
Related resources
July 25, 2011 10:01:27 PM

wintermint said:

I trust I am not duplicating myself. power supply is fine Battery and ac outlet. system never boots blank screen
a c 89 V Motherboard
July 26, 2011 5:14:41 AM

Your not duplicating yourself, but you are bumping your thread. I don't care, but it violates the TOS so the mods get a bit peeved when they see it happening. Just wait, someone will be by eventually.

You have what parts? Did you do anything recently that might change things? We aren't mind readers or magicians, we need info.
October 26, 2011 3:58:31 PM

Hey, just wondering I have a asus g71g laptop. 1 day it wouldnt turn. Got a week blue light on the power but not as bright as normal. So took battery out and ran just the cord still the same on the light. Got a meter on the cord we gave the correct dc voltages. Finally took the laptop apart found the turn on bottom on the motherboard cook was wondering could someone point in the right direction on getting another switch are maybe a motherboard. Are the anyother type of motherboard that can be install in this laptop. The Motherboard is a Asus G71G PM45 Motherboard. Thank You Gary.
!