Turn on Remote Desktop remotely?

Is there a way to turn on Remote Desktop remotely through remote registry or
other means? I have a PC that is on, but RDP is of, so I can't conect to it.
Can I go through the regostry on turn on the RDP service? Can I access the
Control Panel or System Properties of that PC remotely to do this? Is there
another way?

deep

"" wrote:
> Is there a way to turn on Remote Desktop remotely through
> remote registry or
> other means? I have a PC that is on, but RDP is of, so I
> can't conect to it.
> Can I go through the regostry on turn on the RDP service?
> Can I access the
> Control Panel or System Properties of that PC remotely to do
> this? Is there
> another way?

u can do it

u can go for windows netmeeting option.... for this netmeeting
should be enabled in the remote system .............. if it is
not enabled u can do one thing

go for start >settings >control panel >administrative tools >Computer
Management> double click that u get one more widow of Computer
Management then go for Computer Management (local) right click there
and select connect to another computer there u can give u r remote
systems ip address or computer name

these r the two ways i know

thats it byeee

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Configuration-Manage-Turn-Remote-Desktop-remotely-ftopict395228.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1302261

I can get this far. I can access the registry and management remotely just
fine. More specifically (and inevitably) what I need to do is change the
setting in Outlook to 'leave copies of messages on the server'. The only way
I could figure how to do this was to turn on RDP and make the changes thru
the TS connection.

Maybe my question should have been 'Can I make changes to Outlook '03 on a
remote PC with out RDP being enabled?"

Bascially, I need to turn this feature on, and the only way I knew to to do
it, was to turn on RDP and make the changes directly.

Any other thoughts?