Nikon D70 Shoot Vertical with Flash Centered??

Last response: in Digital Camera
January 2, 2005 1:42:49 PM

I would like to shoot vertical and have the flash centered of the camera.
I have a Nikon D70. Is there something I can buy to achieve this. I already have the
SC-29 TTL remote extension cord for the flash so that I can hold it separately over the D70.
It would be nice if both the camera and flash were both mounted to the tripod.

Thanks,
Dan
Anonymous
January 2, 2005 6:42:36 PM

Dan P <dnp@ams.org> writes:

> I would like to shoot vertical and have the flash centered of the camera. I
> have a Nikon D70. Is there something I can buy to achieve this. I already
> have the SC-29 TTL remote extension cord for the flash so that I can hold it
> separately over the D70. It would be nice if both the camera and flash were
> both mounted to the tripod.

I like the Stroboframe Pro-RL flash bracket. Since it rotates the camera
(rather than the flash like the cheaper brackets do), it can be used on the
tripod.

However, there are other brackets too that you can look into (other
Stroboframes, Custom Brackets, Newton Brackets, etc.).

--
Michael Meissner
email: mrmnews@the-meissners.org

"Dan P" <dnp@ams.org> wrote in message
> I would like to shoot vertical and have the flash centered of the camera.
> I have a Nikon D70. Is there something I can buy to achieve this. I
already have the
> SC-29 TTL remote extension cord for the flash so that I can hold it
separately over the D70.
> It would be nice if both the camera and flash were both mounted to the
tripod.
Use a flash bracket.
Jim
January 2, 2005 9:09:08 PM

There are several flash brackets on the market designed to do just that -
plus other things. 30 - 50 bucks solves your problem in style.

--
http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto

!