Sign in with
Your question

Gigabyte P67A-UD3R-B3 vs msi p67A-gd65

Last response: in Motherboards
July 26, 2011 6:54:46 AM

i heard that the gigabyte has better overclocking and usb transfer speeds than msi..these two are almost same price ..which is the best among these
a c 75 V Motherboard
a b K Overclocking
July 26, 2011 5:08:45 PM

I have always been fond of Gigabyte boards but of late MSI has really been stepping it up and delivering much better products, so at this point I would say that you can’t go wrong with either one.

Christian Wood
Intel Enthusiast Team
m
l
July 26, 2011 6:26:13 PM

i saw some of the benchmarks they say that the periperals of gigabyte like usb transfer i much more faster than msi..because of gigabyte special technology to speed up usb transfer ..im having a intel i5 2500k and if i buy a msi motherboard p67a-gd65 with a cooler master hyper 212 plus cpu cooler can i overclock my processor to 4.5 ghzby using ic genie 2..i dont to overclock it manually as im new to overclock im afraid if something goes wrong and causes a hardware failure..is a amd card really suits intel..because im confused of choosing gtx 560ti and ati 6950hd 1gb..i dont to which to choose i want the best dx 11 tesselation performance..
m
l
Related resources
July 27, 2011 3:36:03 AM

pls paste a working link sir..the link is dead..so with my cooler master hyper 212 plus cpu cooler and a as rock p67 extreme 4 motherboard ..can i overclock my cpu easily to 4.5 to 5ghz..at a temp of 46c at idle
so it is true that gigabyte are fast in transferring periperals..what about as rock motherboard is they a good motherboard makers for oc gaming..
sir i have a big doubt does intel i7 is really useful for gaming..because in tomshardware benchmark they said i7 power can be seen only in work stations but i will convert video very rarely..is i7 required for gaming..than i5 at 1080p res
m
l
!