Tutu question

Forgive me, I am new to the BG mods. I see there is BG Tutu, as well as the
fixpack that was just released. I have neither installed as of yet. Does
the fixpack include Tutu as well as the latest fixes, or do I need to
install Tutu, then apply the fixpack?

Thanks in advance,

Brandt

Brandt P wrote:

> Forgive me, I am new to the BG mods. I see there is BG Tutu, as well as the
> fixpack that was just released. I have neither installed as of yet. Does
> the fixpack include Tutu as well as the latest fixes, or do I need to
> install Tutu, then apply the fixpack?

You must install the conversion before the fixpack.

"Kish" <Kish_K@pacbell.net> wrote in message
> Brandt P wrote:
>
> > Forgive me, I am new to the BG mods. I see there is BG Tutu, as well as
the
> > fixpack that was just released. I have neither installed as of yet.
Does
> > the fixpack include Tutu as well as the latest fixes, or do I need to
> > install Tutu, then apply the fixpack?
>
> You must install the conversion before the fixpack.

Thank you. Could someone please post a link to BGTutu? I've got the
fixpack already.

Thanks.

homerj

On Fri, 23 Apr 2004 00:17:51 GMT, "Brandt P"
<bpruett@twminospam.rr.com> wrote:

>"Kish" <Kish_K@pacbell.net> wrote in message
>> Brandt P wrote:
>>
>> > Forgive me, I am new to the BG mods. I see there is BG Tutu, as well as
>the
>> > fixpack that was just released. I have neither installed as of yet.
>Does
>> > the fixpack include Tutu as well as the latest fixes, or do I need to
>> > install Tutu, then apply the fixpack?
>>
>> You must install the conversion before the fixpack.
>>

>Thank you. Could someone please post a link to BGTutu? I've got the
>fixpack already.
>
>Thanks.

sure, its...

http://japh.fwstudios.net/bg1tutu/