XP Home edition Programs missing

I believe some of the operating systems is missing! Could that cause the
computer to run slow?

In news:F08DF8E2-9909-45B9-8D0D-E567B8FE335F@microsoft.com,
Belinda Smith <Belinda Smith@discussions.microsoft.com> typed:

> I believe some of the operating systems is missing!

What do you think is missing and why do you think that?

> Could that cause
> the computer to run slow?

Highly unlikely. If something were missing, you would much more
likely to be missing some functionality--or else the whole
operating system wouldn't work.

Please reply to the newsgroup

"Belinda Smith" <Belinda Smith@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I believe some of the operating systems is missing! Could that cause the
>computer to run slow?

You can check this with the System File Checker: "Description of
Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 System File Checker (Sfc.exe)"
(http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=310747).

--
(tm)
ICQ: 192649233