Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

3d mark vantage results ?

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
August 1, 2010 9:10:24 PM

hi i just install 3d

mark vantage and i run

a full test at

performance here my pc
amd athlon ii 64*2 2.8

oc 3.10
nvidia ge force 9800gt

512mb gdrr3 oc 620mhz

& 730 memory
2g ram ddr2 667
hd 250 gb sata
500w power supply
3d marks score
total 3143
cpu 20038
gpu 2453

so this is good or bad ? thanks

More about : mark vantage results

August 2, 2010 1:07:21 AM

Well for today's date of gaming its med/low range rig you have there. I have something similar.

Intel core 2 duo 8400 3.0
Gts 250
3 Gigs of ram
Windows 7

From what i read you are asking if your rig is good or not. Theres a website i like to go called... http://www.yougamers.com/ .

A site to see what games you can run and it goes in depth of your system and the requirements for the games. It is made by 3d Mark so its pretty legit. I use it all the time. Go run some latest games and go see what your scores are by useing the Game - O - Meter.

This is what it looks like when its done. / I just ran my on a newer game that just came out

August 2, 2010 7:27:16 PM

miguelcotaque said:
hi i just install 3d

mark vantage and i run

a full test at

performance here my pc
amd athlon ii 64*2 2.8

oc 3.10
nvidia ge force 9800gt

512mb gdrr3 oc 620mhz

& 730 memory
2g ram ddr2 667
hd 250 gb sata
500w power supply
3d marks score
total 3143
cpu 20038
gpu 2453

so this is good or bad ? thanks




also i run pc mark vantage and my score is 4390 the same question is this good ? XD
Related resources
a c 125 U Graphics card
August 2, 2010 7:45:02 PM

No to be honest, that score is pretty low by todays standards (Sorry if that sounds harsh)

Best solution

a c 216 U Graphics card
August 2, 2010 9:19:41 PM
Share

If you are happy with the visual performance, there is nothing wrong. However, it is pretty low compared to what most on these forums have. I had a ~P27,000 last I checked, for reference.

Btw, you mentioned a score without a letter in front of it. 3dmark vantage scores all have a letter at the front to specify if it's in performance mode, extreme mode and some others.
August 3, 2010 1:47:00 AM

ok thanks evryone , i was´t expecting much rom my pc but not so low XD i wanna build a new one as soon as i get some money heres what ive made so far
as you probably now i´m amd & ati i think is the best deal for money and performance with out counting energy efficiency

heres what i do so far missing some minor things
motherboard gigabyte GA-890GPA-UD3H $ 139
------------------------------------------------------
AMD Phenom II X4 945 Deneb 3.0GHz 4 x 512KB L2 Cache 6MB L3 Cache Socket AM3 95W Quad-Core $139

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...
-----------------------------------------------------------------
OCZ AMD Black Edition 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model OCZ3BE1600C8LV4GK
ram (would like 2 of this )
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168... $102
----------------------------------------------------------------
case
cooler master storm scout mid tower $79.99
-------------------------------------------------------
power supply
ocz 550w fatal1ty serries 120mm fan $ 50 compusa (maybe change )
--------------------------------------------------------------
dvd burner around $20-25
----------------------------------------------------------------
small ssd 60-64gb $120 - 140 (for windows and important stuff )
------------------------------------------------------------
200gb - 500gb fast hd maybe WD velociraptor

--------------------------------------------------


thanks and
August 3, 2010 1:49:02 AM

bystander said:
If you are happy with the visual performance, there is nothing wrong. However, it is pretty low compared to what most on these forums have. I had a ~P27,000 last I checked, for reference.

Btw, you mentioned a score without a letter in front of it. 3dmark vantage scores all have a letter at the front to specify if it's in performance mode, extreme mode and some others.


i run the test at performance all stock at 1280 * 1240 res
August 3, 2010 1:50:27 AM

Rustyy117 said:
No to be honest, that score is pretty low by todays standards (Sorry if that sounds harsh)

don´t worry i was expecting this XD maybe not so bad but its ok
a c 125 U Graphics card
August 3, 2010 7:52:43 AM

May I suggest a Samsung Spinpoint F3 500GB HDD, its a very fast harddrive at a good price. 4GB of RAM is plenty if your main concern is gaming.

I noticed you didn't mention a graphics card in your list, I don't know if you plan on buying a new one or if your going to keep your 9800GT. Here's two cards that have great Price/performance:

HD5770: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...

GTX460: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...
August 3, 2010 6:27:04 PM

yes i will like to buy a grafics card but i forget to put it there i will like the ati 5750 or 5770 (the link you put on is for the 5750 not for the 5770)

so evryone thinks 4g of ram is good for all day use and gaming once in a while ? thanks
August 13, 2010 3:12:25 AM

Best answer selected by miguelcotaque.
!