  • Servers
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
July 11, 2005 3:43:06 AM

Hi all,

I used to play on a server that only had Redeemers, and it was
fantastic...maybe some of you remember it in the old UT days "Ondohers
Bistro?"

Anyway, I have yet to find another one in UT2K, and I was wondering if
anyone has heard of one, and if so, where do I get the tweak for Redeemers
only?

Thanks in advance for any information that you might have.

Regards,
wpog----> A.K.A. 1mck

More about : redeemer games

Anonymous
July 11, 2005 3:43:07 AM

"wpog" <wpog@hoobydooby.com> wrote in message
> Hi all,
>
> I used to play on a server that only had Redeemers, and it was
> fantastic...maybe some of you remember it in the old UT days "Ondohers
> Bistro?"
>
> Anyway, I have yet to find another one in UT2K, and I was wondering if
> anyone has heard of one, and if so, where do I get the tweak for Redeemers
> only?
>
> Thanks in advance for any information that you might have.
>
> Regards,
> wpog----> A.K.A. 1mck

I played those a few times and it quickly surprises you at how much skill it
takes. At first you just jump in spamming but it won't take long to see that
doesn't work. It's a fun diversion from normal DM games.
Anonymous
July 11, 2005 5:48:55 AM

Yeah, at Ondoher's Bistro it was CTF, and it was very, very hard, and at
first I would camp because I was such a Newbie, and then I got all brave,
and went for the flag, and as it turned out I could hold my own, and then
some!;-) I'd love to find another game of it only with UT2K some
where...any leads?

Thanks dude.

"goPostal" <none@this.net> wrote in news:zTiAe.36136$B_3.35796@fe05.lga:

> "wpog" <wpog@hoobydooby.com> wrote in message
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I used to play on a server that only had Redeemers, and it was
>> fantastic...maybe some of you remember it in the old UT days
>> "Ondohers Bistro?"
>>
>> Anyway, I have yet to find another one in UT2K, and I was wondering
>> if anyone has heard of one, and if so, where do I get the tweak for
>> Redeemers only?
>>
>> Thanks in advance for any information that you might have.
>>
>> Regards,
>> wpog----> A.K.A. 1mck
>
> I played those a few times and it quickly surprises you at how much
> skill it takes. At first you just jump in spamming but it won't take
> long to see that doesn't work. It's a fun diversion from normal DM
> games.

July 11, 2005 5:48:56 AM

> Yeah, at Ondoher's Bistro it was CTF, and it was very, very hard, and at
> first I would camp because I was such a Newbie, and then I got all brave,
> and went for the flag, and as it turned out I could hold my own, and then
> some!;-) I'd love to find another game of it only with UT2K some
> where...any leads?
>
> Thanks dude.

Not lately. It seems every third server is a sniper server of some type.
Post back if you ever find a good one. Maybe we could get one up next
weekend for a few games?
Anonymous
July 13, 2005 8:47:14 PM

In article <Xns968FAA18A1796wpoghoobydoobycom@198.161.157.145>, wpog
<wpog@hoobydooby.com> wrote:

> I used to play on a server that only had Redeemers, and it was
> fantastic...maybe some of you remember it in the old UT days "Ondohers
> Bistro?"

Just an FYI, I currently run a UT(9 Redeemer server over at:
67.15.22.162

Traffic is sporatic but sometimes it fills up nicely :)

February 28, 2008 4:14:37 PM

Hey 1mck ! I remember you !!! I played on Ondoher's Bistro of Redemption CTF back in the old school days of Unreal Tournament !!! I played as labrat, ChopShop, and RUKKUS. Man that was a blast. I do miss everyone that was addicted to that game and played every night for hours.
I realize that it has been several years since your post, but if ya ever read this -- thanks for the games you were damn good.
!