Sending Copies Of VM Messages

Last response: in Network Providers
April 14, 2005 11:31:00 AM

Hi,
I have a Moto V551 with Cingular service. One option I receive from my
VM menu is to copy a VM message to send to someone else. Once I choose
to copy a message, the system then prompts me to enter a box number for
where I want it sent. What "box number" are they looking for? Is is the
recipient's phone number? How do I send copies of VM's to another
person? Help. Neal
Anonymous
April 16, 2005 3:17:08 AM

<njacobs1966@aol.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
> I have a Moto V551 with Cingular service. One option I receive
> from my
> VM menu is to copy a VM message to send to someone else. Once I
> choose
> to copy a message, the system then prompts me to enter a box
> number for
> where I want it sent. What "box number" are they looking for? Is
> is the
> recipient's phone number? How do I send copies of VM's to another
> person? Help. Neal

The number would be the telephone number of another Cingular
customer. The message will go directly to the voice mail box
without ringing. You could do the same thing with landline voice
mail so it is nothing new. Isn't your last question a repetition of
the first? A copy means that the message still remains in your
voice mail box after the process. Moving, if that were possible,
would delete the message in your mail box.

--
Earl F. Parrish
!