COMPONENT COMPATIBILITY PLS HELP

G

Hello,

Im planning on setting up a low end gaming rig with my tight budget. Here's what I came up with. Please advice if there are any compatibility issues, and I am from the Philippines meaning, no Newegg.com :(

PROCESSOR: Athlon II X3 435 (2.9 Ghz)
MOTHERBOARD: Emaxx EMX-AMD785G
RAM: Geil 2GB DDR3 1333
GRAPHICS CARD: Inno3d 1GB GT220 DDR3
HDD: Western Digital 320GB HDD SATA 7200rpm
CASE: Crown AH-603 Blue ATX Case with 700W Power Supply

Thanks!

All parts look compatible though few are absolutely new for me.. The motherboard for instance.. If you can, opt out of that 700W PSU (surely gonna be crappy and not even remotely close to its advertised 700W) and choose a good 450W which will be plenty to handle your build.. The Corsair CX 400 or the Corsair VX 450 will be good..

GT220, will be very very very poor
+1 that psu will be awful and at the rated 700W is so much overkill, my Q9550 with a GTX470 is only pulling 300W max, with a config similar to yours i'd expect 200W peak.

But I can't see where you could change the spec to free up some cash for a better gpu.

G

Thanks for the feedbacks.

I'll see what I can do about the PSU, it comes stock with the case.

Any idea on a good alternative for 1GB GT220 DDR3? I think over here they're about the same price (or at least the difference is negligible) with a Powercolor 4650. I might add more and get the 4670. 9600GT is out of the budget :(

Wont do much heavy gaming (like Crysis, etc.), would the 4670 be good enough?