Marvell 91xx Config ATA Device Issues

pm8546

Honorable
Sep 9, 2012
I am having problems with the Hard Disk Controler Marvell 91xx file/driver. When I go to Disk Management it freezes up, and I have to use the Task Manager to close Disk Manaement.

I have an ASUS P8Z77-V-Deluxe motherboard and have connected a crucial SSD and two WD blue HD's. I have gone to the ASUS site and reinstalled the Mavell drivers with no change.

Thnaks for your help....

This is what Windows 7 is saying...

Solve a problem with your hard disk controller
Your hard disk controller has stopped working properly because a compatible driver isn't available for this version of Windows.

Click to go online to the Marvell website to find out if a solution or update is available
Additional info

Which version of Windows am I using?
You're using Windows 7.
About your hard disk controller
The model name of your hard disk controller is Marvell 91xx Config ATA Device.
What is a driver?
A driver is software that allows your computer to communicate with hardware or devices. Without drivers, the hardware you connect to your computer (for example, a video card or a webcam) won't work properly

pm8546

Honorable
Sep 9, 2012
3 gb SATA head for my CD/DVD and yes the 6GB are turned on.

UPDATE

I think I fixed it by doing a restore back before I started to update all the software and drivers off the ASUS downloads.
I plan on going real slow and checking eveything as I download a new driver or any change in software.

Are there some software or drivers that I should avoid???